Two Team Skyline Forum Signatures (Taking Requests)

Jabel777

Hello everyone. I had a signature concept about a month ago that kind of folded. The signatures were too big and only covered one team. I wanted to improve on these by having signatures that don't take up as much room, but cover two teams and still have skyline and landmark photos. I have some examples of these.

YxnJo9X.png?2
sICeP48.png?1

You can also get the skyline pictures tinted. Here are examples of that:
pA4b15W.png?1
VvEGmAy.png?1

Before opening this up to requests, I wanted to get some feedback on my signatures. What could make them better? After I get some feedback and hopefully make some good changes, I will take requests and make anyone a signature for his or her favorite team! Thanks for reading this, and I hope you like these designs!

NEXT UP:

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't he say he wanted to get some C&C on these before he opened it up for requests? Says it pretty clearly below the two examples he gave.. Anyways, I think these are really nice, and one thing I would suggest is maybe looking for pictures of the respective skylines that include the stadiums the teams play in. But if you can't find good pictures of that, I think what you've got now is already very good.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Didn't he say he wanted to get some C&C on these before he opened it up for requests? Says it pretty clearly below the two examples he gave.. Anyways, I think these are really nice, and one thing I would suggest is maybe looking for pictures of the respective skylines that include the stadiums the teams play in. But if you can't find good pictures of that, I think what you've got now is already very good.

Yeah, I did say that. Thanks for the feedback. That is a great idea to find skylines with the stadium in it. It might be easier to do that if the stadium is in a downtown area, but I will try my best to find some photos with the stadium in them. I will make the requested signatures, but I still want to get more feedback. I will now take requests, but, if you can, please give me some C&C. Thanks!

I really like these. It's neat. If you wanted to get crazy, give the skylines a tint of the teams' color. I don't think there are any fixes to it, I like what you have got there. If possible, could you do a Penn state one? With the lion head oval logo and beaver stadium as your skyline? And use the same logo on the other side but change the background color? Like navy on the left, white on the right behind that logo? And the picture on the right being a view of Penn States campus (state college, PA) aka university Park. If there are no "skylines" use old main, just google Penn State old main for that picture. Thanks you in advance! I hope I helped!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

NYCFC and New York Rangers

Bruins and Dodgers

Or

NYCFC and Bruins

Dodgers and Blue Jays

cLyNK9N.png?1

bIikwKI.png?1

Can I have Rams and the TCU Horned Frogs?

Gt63XLi.png?1

Could I have Portland Trail Blazers and Portland Timbers? Maybe just find two different images of the Portland skyline.

IPTMMN0.png?1

I really like these. It's neat. If you wanted to get crazy, give the skylines a tint of the teams' color. I don't think there are any fixes to it, I like what you have got there. If possible, could you do a Penn state one? With the lion head oval logo and beaver stadium as your skyline? And use the same logo on the other side but change the background color? Like navy on the left, white on the right behind that logo? And the picture on the right being a view of Penn States campus (state college, PA) aka university Park. If there are no "skylines" use old main, just google Penn State old main for that picture. Thanks you in advance! I hope I helped!

Thanks for the kind words! I hope this is what you were looking for:

KJcIxPg.png?1

I also tried your idea of tinting the skylines, and it turned out pretty well!

DyTY0at.png?1

If anyone wants the skyline tinted, please note that in your requests. I think for future ones, I might tint it a little less.

Could you do one for the Oregon Ducks? Have the Oregon "O" on one side and a Nike swoosh on the other side. And maybe like autzen stadium at night on the side of the "O" logo and a shot of the Eugene skyline or of the university campus on the other side. Thanks in advance, I'm loving these. Oh and not tinted.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived