Aggie12

New England Revolution

Home kit- navy top/white shorts/navy socks red accents, the top features a white and red halved sash and red and white cuffs

Away kit- New England flag inspired kit red top/green shorts/red socks with white accents. the top features a green and white bar across the chest with dark green trees

Third kit- USA kit red and white hooped top with navy shorts and white socks

b74a4936673197.5724e70c71e70.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Aggie12 said:

Also thinking of making a concept for Miami, but that would mean a name and crest along with kit designs. Yes or No to that? and what should the name be?

There are a couple of great ones out there. Some are pink and black, others teal and navy.

Here are two of my faves: http://sportslogospot.blogspot.ca/2013/12/miami-fc-flamingos.html (Courtesy of Raysox)

http://diegoguevara.com/blog/2014/10/07/latest-project-miami-mls-team-2/

VHj90kn.png

1 minute ago, Axe said:

There are a couple of great ones out there. Some are pink and black, others teal and navy.

Here are two of my faves: http://sportslogospot.blogspot.ca/2013/12/miami-fc-flamingos.html (Courtesy of Raysox)

http://diegoguevara.com/blog/2014/10/07/latest-project-miami-mls-team-2/

Definitely no to flamingos since they aren't actually found in Miami, probably also staying away from pink.

I have seen the Inter design before, that's a really thorough and thought out concept, and I really like it. It seems that Inter Miami always seem to be everyone's first thought.

I am thinking of black/teal/white of the color scheme, currently that is the place holder color scheme for the team and colors of the Southern Legion along with hints of lime green.

Yes or No to that color scheme?

NY Red Bulls

Home kit- white top/red shorts/white socks, the top features the classic red bull logo across the front

Away kit- all navy kit with yellow accents, the top features a diagonally split quarter panel design mimicking the design on a can of Red Bull

Third kit- throwback metro stars kit red and black

a0300a36673197.5724e70c7246d.jpg

Orlando City SC

Home kit- two tone purple kit with gold accents, the top fades from dark purple to a lighter shade in a stripe gradient

Away kit- all white kit with purple accents the top features a purple collar and faded sun design centered on the ad

Third kit- a black light purple kit, black top with light purple accents and gradients, the top fades to purple shorts

6c8ca336673197.5724e70c72bcb.jpg

NYCFC

Home kit- blue top/white shorts/blue socks all with navy accents, the top features white cuffs and collar and a NYC skyline design across the chest

Away kit- all navy blue kit with orange and light blue accents, the top features a blue and orange sash

Third kit- white top with blue horizontal pinstripes, light blue shorts and white socks all with navy accents

75a50136673197.5724e70c73162.jpg

Philadelphia Union

Home kit- all navy kit with light blue and gold accents, the top features a middle gold stripe with light blue on the outside

Away kit- white top/blue shorts/ and white socks all with navy accents. the top features a light blue sash

Third kit- Bethlehem Steel FC throwback.Black top with white cuffs and collar, white shorts and black socks all with red accents

da0cd736673197.5724e70c752c1.jpg

Portland Timbers

Home kit- green top/white shorts/green socks. the top comes with a fading chevron design

Away kit- an all red kit, the top features a split two tone red design with a thorn design

Third kit- throwback white top/green shorts/white socks

deb64b36673197.5724e70c757c0.jpg

Real Salt Lake

Home kit- a more traditional red top/blue shorts combo, all with yellow accents, the top features a lighter red chest panel with a crown design

Away kit- all white kit with red and yellow accents, the top features a yellow bar across the chest and a stripe gradient fading down

Third kit- a blue to red gradient design top with red shorts and blue socks

400c6a36673197.5724e70c75ddd.jpg

Ok so update on Inter Miami logo

brought back in lime green and added in palm tree which is used in the flag of miami along with also being a piece of imagery in miami

I have the update along side the previous crest

What does everyone think? Do I need to add more? Any suggestions? Any changes? please let me know

ec47fa40913591.57959442ad3ef.jpg

Archived