I just went through this ENTIRE 21 page thread and my hats of to you. I have been following upstart Pro Football Leagues since the UFL, and I will say it seems as though you have came up with a better marketing plan, back story, and presentation than these leagues of full staff have. They have great logo designers, but nothing compared to what you have created as a whole. I been following The Spring League really close and I would love for them to have a similar concept as yours going forward. I do know you stated venues are not at the forefront, but being from the Shreveport area, Independence Stadium home of the Independence Bowl would be a great venue. I'm glad you chose the port city over Baton Rouge. I'll def be following this post! Indeed inspiring.

14 hours ago, DjRay1985 said:

I just went through this ENTIRE 21 page thread and my hats of to you. I have been following upstart Pro Football Leagues since the UFL, and I will say it seems as though you have came up with a better marketing plan, back story, and presentation than these leagues of full staff have. They have great logo designers, but nothing compared to what you have created as a whole. I been following The Spring League really close and I would love for them to have a similar concept as yours going forward. I do know you stated venues are not at the forefront, but being from the Shreveport area, Independence Stadium home of the Independence Bowl would be a great venue. I'm glad you chose the port city over Baton Rouge. I'll def be following this post! Indeed inspiring.

Thanks for the props... @DjRay1985

Most appreciated.

Does this mean you're also going to do a full Billies concept?

The copper looks pretty good.

Will the helmet have a full body goat, or just the horns?

Also, streamline the tail for to make the goat seem more aerodynamic in his jump.

On 5/25/2017 at 11:12 PM, Whittier S said:

I'm leaning that way myself.

22 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

Also, streamline the tail for to make the goat seem more aerodynamic in his jump.

I agree there. I will see what I can come up with.