Pro Bowl

jgiff17

Endzones look good. Uniforms...take out the highlighter and put white in its place and they are golden. To fix the lack of competitiveness of this game to where people might watch it...winning team get 1 million each player loser gets nothing! Also I think it would be cool to have 5 different uniforms for each conference and let the fans vote from week 1 to week 8 for the uniforms. I think each of those ideas would bring some extra viewers. This is a gladiator sport and if you put something extra out there these guys will play and people will watch! Especially since some of these guys might not make 1 million in a year and in one game they could make more than their annual salary...they will play to compete and to win. 

25 minutes ago, jgiff17 said:

Endzones look good. Uniforms...take out the highlighter and put white in its place and they are golden. To fix the lack of competitiveness of this game to where people might watch it...winning team get 1 million each player loser gets nothing! Also I think it would be cool to have 5 different uniforms for each conference and let the fans vote from week 1 to week 8 for the uniforms. I think each of those ideas would bring some extra viewers. This is a gladiator sport and if you put something extra out there these guys will play and people will watch! Especially since some of these guys might not make 1 million in a year and in one game they could make more than their annual salary...they will play to compete and to win. 

i think even with the money being a motivator, players still wouldnt want to get hurt/hurt other players. Their careers are more important than that, also who is paying the 53 million and thats just players, not coaches and other staff for the game. the league wont put out that much cash for one game every year.

I felt like Nike planned on this year's game being a lottery style game again and ordered the highlighter numbers again before realizing it was AFC vs NFC. The red with volt trim on red jerseys and vice versa are just horrible. I really hope they go back to a more traditional look as far as colors and maybe come up with something a little livelier as far as uniform design. Plain jerseys and pants with no stripes and a monotone design are so lame. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Here is an idea that I have been kicking around.  What if they kept every team's template intact but replace one of the colors with red on the AFC uniforms and blue on the NFC uniforms.  I know it would make for some interesting and potentially ugly combinations.  Or replace all color palettes with red, white and blue and emphasize red or blue for the corresponding conference.  One other idea I had was to change every color in the palette to various shades of red or blue.

18 minutes ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

Or they could use the clean, dignified uniforms that they used to use.

Image result for 1978 pro bowl    afc pro bowl.jpg

oh I would have ABSOLUTELY NO problem with those.  I'd love them in fact.  Just kicking around some ideas.  I always like seeing the white vs grey unis at the MLB all star game.  Kind of fun to see a unifying aspect but different templates.

With the NFL doing away with one-time helmets, the Pro Bowl will always have player's team helmets. Which is going to cause a clash for someone.

I do like going red v. blue for jerseys, but not the color-rush all one color. I never really liked one team having a 'home' jersey and the other a white 'road' jersey for the game.

Archived