Your favorite minor league ballpark?

Dynasty

8 minutes ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

coca-cola-park-stadium.jpg

7a591267c64c1137ed1fe548df0eb8e9f2fefd7a

Coca-Cola Park in Allentown, PA; home of the IronPigs. I just love the atmosphere of the park. (And I'm totally not being biased since I do work there or anything... :P)

You work there? Sweet! Never been there but my dad and a couple of my brothers will be heading up there sometime this summer.

On 4/8/2017 at 2:08 PM, McCarthy said:

Louisville Slugger Field is really nice. I need to get another game there. 

My favorite is Huntington Park in Columbus is one of my favorite ballparks at any level. 

huntington4.JPGoriginal_816-400x300.jpg100_4372.jpg

Huntington is my favorite ballpark major or minor league. It is as good as it gets. 

BB52Big.jpg

On 4/7/2017 at 4:16 PM, Matito said:

I haven't been to a ton of MiLB parks, but I have been to Durham Bulls Athletic Park twice, and it's gorgeous.

DBAP-1024x575.jpg

I have partial season tickets to the Bulls and 100% agree. 

IMG_1377.JPG

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

On 4/7/2017 at 0:10 PM, Dolphins Dynasty said:

While I'll be going to New York this summer, I'm going to try to visit one of my favorite minor league ballparks, MCU Park.

Image result for brooklyn cyclones stadium

I've never been there, but seeing pictures and hearing about it from other people, it's a place I cannot miss out on. So I'm just going to ask... do you have a favorite? Do you plan on going or have you already been to your favorite one?

I used to like MCU... then they put in the fake field.

My favorites

Lake Elsinore Diamond - Lake Elsinore, CA home of the Lake Elsinore Storm. Great views of the California hills beyond the wall and a nice spring training like grass berm in right.

img_9425.jpg

Hadlock Field - Portland, ME home to the Portland SeaDogs. This one has a great Green Monster like wall in right, but there's actually a good reason for it behind the wall (railroad).

Hadlock%20Field_Portland%20Maine.jpg?ito

Nat Bailey Stadium - Vancouver, BC home to the Vancouver Canadians. Great old ballpark with beautiful views of Queen Elizabeth Park beyond the wall.

Nat-Bailey-Stadium-top-row-Flickr-3d-Pet

I can't really say much since I've only ever been to 2 minor league parks.

Parkview Field, home of the Padres A affiliate Fort Wayne TinCaps is my favorite. It's small enough so that you still feel close to the game, and it's fairly new. It's a great facility.

B2109B7E1B1CC26A651E30C9CBACF832.thumb.jpg.aa5ae882891825ef315cf1183b8717f2.jpg

Parkview_Field_01_qx9g7oil_scjz5qtc.jpg

spacer.png

On 4/11/2017 at 1:28 PM, infrared41 said:

Huntington is my favorite ballpark major or minor league. It is as good as it gets. 

It has all the amenities of a big league park without the prices and without a bad seat. I had an awesome time one friday night at the Roosters on the roof in left field. It's a bar with a $5 cover that has live baseball being played out in front of you. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived