Congratulation Grand Rapids Griffins...

JQK

11 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

I dig it. I assume just the shield, hockey sticks, and griffin would be used on the front of the sweaters though?

Correct.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

3 minutes ago, Germanshepherd said:

The main logo looks really nice, but I'm not digging the font at all. Looks far too 80's and doesn't fit the vibe of the logo 

Went with an art deco, retro automotive vibe with the font...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

One of the only things that is bugging me about the logo is where the top of the sticks protrude out. That little lip the shield makes to me makes it feel off. Maybe if you continued up the red on the sides to connect with the stick? In my mind it looks better without it, but just a suggestion.

On 6/14/2017 at 7:14 AM, MrWonka said:

One of the only things that is bugging me about the logo is where the top of the sticks protrude out. That little lip the shield makes to me makes it feel off. Maybe if you continued up the red on the sides to connect with the stick? In my mind it looks better without it, but just a suggestion.

i think the sticks as a whole are unnecessary. A sports team's identity should be so iconic/unique that you don't need any representation of the sport you play. You don't see the Montreal Canadiens with two sticks in their logo.

Then again, it is really solid as-is. I think the sticks are okay, but it'd be so much better without them imo.

7 hours ago, Zeus89725 said:

i think the sticks as a whole are unnecessary. A sports team's identity should be so iconic/unique that you don't need any representation of the sport you play. You don't see the Montreal Canadiens with two sticks in their logo.

Then again, it is really solid as-is. I think the sticks are okay, but it'd be so much better without them imo.

I would like to see one with just the shield. I know it's probably based off their shield logo already with the 2 sticks but worth a try.

Archived