Taco John's new logo

Sportscenter

On 4/7/2018 at 6:54 PM, Sportscenter said:

Released last week Taco John's has a new logo. Below is the old logo on the left and the new logo on the right.

40409073165_dd092df2a4_h.jpg

A major upgrade!  Spectacular!  Definitely a look for the future!

<thinks for a second>

What the hell's a "Taco John's?"

<remarkable that I've never heard of Taco John's, given my level and diversity of gastric intake in a former life>

nav-logo.png

18 hours ago, the admiral said:

It's a Minnesota-Iowa-Dakotas-up-north-Wisconsin chain. Its authenticity makes Taco Bell look like a hole in the wall in East L.A.

Hey we don't have a lot of things to have pride in here in Wyoming and Taco Johns is probably one of those things we shouldn't take pride in but gosh darn it, its ours. Wyoming First Baby WOOOO.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Another new logo and look it seems for the best thing to very come from Wyoming 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Newest location featuring the new font

On 5/4/2018 at 12:19 PM, Luingus221 said:

They actually have one at a mall where I live (Virginia mind you.)  Maybe they're expanding into other regions?

Yeah, they opened one in Lindenhurst, NY twinned with an Arby's a few years ago. There's also one in Jamaica in Queens. Not bad imho.

I've always thought of Taco John's as a staple from Wyoming, Idaho, Montana and Nebraska. Didn't realize they were in places like Minnesota or Wisconsin. 

Guess it's more of a northern thing? Are they in Texas or Arizona? 

-edit-

https://locations.tacojohns.com/index.html

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived