Best NHL Alternate Jerseys

JQK

I'm sure i forgot a jersey or two.

I didn't put the Bullies and the Isles down because there jerseys have yet to be worn on the ice, so a full review is not yet in.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

AHHHH ####!! how could i have forgotten! i love those jerseys second only to Chicago! the throwbacks! ####..i'm sorry chris.......

Maple Leafs win by default......executive decision :)

sB9ijEj.png

WAS....and it wasn't a sweet jersey, it sucks, just lijke the one they have now sucks.....Original 6 teams should not have alternates (and in the case of the the Leafs, make the alternates the main jersey)

sB9ijEj.png

The best alternates are the ones which have a completly different style from the norm. such as the rangers, oilers or avs. personally i love those 3. alternates that are simply different colors of the main jersey are boring. (panthers, blackhawks, etc.)

Azzuri.gif

• 2 months later...
Ugh!  San Jose ripped off the Rangers alt idea.  There's a reason why fans have said its a practice jersey with tape on it!  As much as I like the Rangers (mainly because of the liberty logo) and the Sens, that Vancouver one is awesome.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

A lot of teams have that diagnol striping on the sleeves.  Calgary, Florida, St. Louis, Vancouver and Washington come to mind.  In fact, if you take Florida's red jersey, thicken the white stripes on the sleeves, and change the colors all over the jersey, you have the Rangers alternate jersey.

Not to mention, Washington's road jersey already has that white/color/white diagnol striping to it.  You think maybe the Rangers ripped off Washington?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived