My "Freelance" Sign Company Logo

biohazard69

I recently started working on my logo for my freelance business. I'm looking for some comments and suggestions to improve on this logo. Its main use is going to be for Thermal printed vinyl on my car along with business cards and hopefully down the road actual brick and mortar business sinage. So feel free to pick it apart if you want :D

xd9df.png

1. Use more contrasting colors.

2. Use more legible typeface (D-Signs is hard to read, and the color doesn't help either).

thanks for the imput....i edited the top post to show the changes, i kinda hit a block with the colors tonite.....so any more suggestions are welcome

1. Use more contrasting colors.

2. Use more legible typeface (D-Signs is hard to read, and the color doesn't help either).

thanks for the imput....i edited the top post to show the changes, i kinda hit a block with the colors tonite.....so any more suggestions are welcome

much better than your first crack at it

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

What made you decide on these colors?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

What made you decide on these colors?

i wish i could say it was a long drawn out process but orange and blue are some of my favorite colors and going with an explosion/action theme to the logo, yellow just kinda feel in place for the explosion

Archived