New Banner

Korkie

I forget who designed the new banner in the contest, but I am glad we got all the issues resolved with the board so Chris could put this new banner up. I think it looks amazing. The detail in the logo is tremendous and the colors jump off the screen. The C-Leaf never has looked better. Thanks to Chris or Yzerman19 for putting it up and mad props to whoever it was who designed it! :notworthy:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I forget who designed the new banner in the contest, but I am glad we got all the issues resolved with the board so Chris could put this new banner up. I think it looks amazing. The detail in the logo is tremendous and the colors jump off the screen. The C-Leaf never has looked better. Thanks to Chris or Yzerman19 for putting it up and mad props to whoever it was who designed it! :notworthy:

I beleive Shmee2K5 designed it.

I forget who designed the new banner in the contest, but I am glad we got all the issues resolved with the board so Chris could put this new banner up. I think it looks amazing. The detail in the logo is tremendous and the colors jump off the screen. The C-Leaf never has looked better. Thanks to Chris or Yzerman19 for putting it up and mad props to whoever it was who designed it!  :notworthy:

Close, Shmee2k6 designed it. But you got it close enough that I do actually feel appreciated. Glad to see that the banner is finally up, which means that Chris and Yzer got a lot of kinks worked out.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I forget who designed the new banner in the contest, but I am glad we got all the issues resolved with the board so Chris could put this new banner up. I think it looks amazing. The detail in the logo is tremendous and the colors jump off the screen. The C-Leaf never has looked better. Thanks to Chris or Yzerman19 for putting it up and mad props to whoever it was who designed it!  :notworthy:

Close, Shmee2k6 designed it. But you got it close enough that I do actually feel appreciated. Glad to see that the banner is finally up, which means that Chris and Yzer got a lot of kinks worked out.

I was going to say 4, 5, or 6, whatever.

Archived