Berard Busted

Brass

Somewhere right now, Dick Pound is smiling.

First of all, if that isn't the funniest name I've ever seen in my life, then I don't know what is.

Also, he should receive some sort of punishment for using steroids. Too bad that according to that report, the NHL does nothing about it. I think this might've opened a can of worms.

Interesting. I wouldn't have thought. Also interesting that the NHL isn't suspending him, only the IOC is.

Which doesn't really mean anything since he didn't get on the Olympic team. Slap on the wrist if anything.

Interesting. I wouldn't have thought. Also interesting that the NHL isn't suspending him, only the IOC is.

Which doesn't really mean anything since he didn't get on the Olympic team. Slap on the wrist if anything.

Not only a slap on the wrist, but he can't compete internationally for the next two years.

As far as NHL punishment goes, I think they haven't announced anything yet because the test hasn't been performed by the NHL, but by the IOC. There migh (and should) be some sanctions coming from the NHL though.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Right where I'm sitting, a 30-year old man is giggling like a schoolboy at the appearance of the name "Dick Pound". Hopefully, Dick Button can make a cameo as well. *crosses fingers*

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Not only a slap on the wrist, but he can't compete internationally for the next two years.

As far as NHL punishment goes, I think they haven't announced anything yet because the test hasn't been performed by the NHL, but by the IOC. There migh (and should) be some sanctions coming from the NHL though.

The NHL apparently can't discipline him, based on the CBA.

But it could "randomly" select him.

If Pound is smiling, he shouldn't be-the only positive test was Berard's out of about a 100 NHL players tested.

1% positive results does not vindicate Pound's comments.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Well the NHL oughta suspend him what was the agreement 20 games? I say it shoudl be more like 30 first offense and Berard should sit now.

I saw an article somewhere that stated,that hes passed 2 tests since which were administered by the NHL and someone else whom i cant recall,which is why he has not been disciplined by the league

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

CMIIW...Berard can't be suspended, because this was not an NHL administered test. The test pertained to International competitions only, and he's already been punished. Kinda case closed, right?

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Right where I'm sitting, a 30-year old man is giggling like a schoolboy at the appearance of the name "Dick Pound". Hopefully, Dick Button can make a cameo as well. *crosses fingers*

I'm not 30 but I know I was laughing when I saw that name.

Archived