Toronto Blue Jays

AHcreative

Well, it seems as though everyone else is doing a Jays concept, and I thought I'd give it a shot in giving the Blue Jays a new identity but still maintaining logos of the past.

Logo: The logo I created is a combination of the 1977 and '97 logo with the '77 colors plus the use of the graphite used today.

BlueJaysLogo.png

The uniforms are based off of the ones used when the Jays introduced their new logo in '97 and used it until 2001.

Home:

BlueJays-Home.png

Away:

BlueJays-Away.png

C&C please. I may attempt a Sunday alt. and a Friday retro uniform also.

well i must say, i'm fairly indifferent on this design..

i would say its very nice and classic looking, and i do like how you kept the silver. But the basic template you used isn't one of the best they ever had in my honest opinion. I'd be neither for or against seeing these on the field.

TDZiMMB.png

Logo- Perfect. It's really a blue jay. Not a black jay or graphite jay. Simply blue plus the gray maple leaf is ok/cool.

Jerseys- Eeemm...Nah. Too simple. That hat is dated and there should be more blue.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Definitely a much improved look.

However, I think it would look better with a lighter grey in lieu of graphite. The current shade in the BLUE JAYS script on the home jerseys is too close in contrast to the blue and it muddles the colors together into something that looks too grey.

And I think your home uniform is retro enough in a good way that a Friday retro isn't necessary.

Archived