Philadelphia Eagles Concept

logocruncher

***UPDATED***

I've added an EAGLES wordmark to the jerseys, and the home uniform is now up. C&C is more than encouraged! Thanks.

Home Uniform

IMG_2893.jpg

Road Uniform

IMG_2888.jpg

I also made a new logo. It's very similar to the old soaring eagle logo, just more sleek and with the new colors. I don't know where to incorporate it on the unis (because I kept the wings on the helmet and there's no room anywhere else), but here it is anyway:

IMG_2883.jpg

scotland_fifasig.png

Those look awesome. I really like the logo. The thing that bothers me about the logo though is that one of the talons isnt actually joined to a leg, it's just floating there.

I think it is attached to the leg but the other leg is in front of it so it has a white outline around it. Logocruncher this is a awesome concept, I love all of your work because it is different since you draw and color it, you are a great artist!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Alright-y-o. I guess that's a go, then. I'll probably have the home unis up later tonight. It's always nice to have such positive feedback, so thanks. Patsox: I'd love to do my concepts on a computer. They'd look cleaner, and the presentation value would go up a lot. But...I'm a freshman in high school with a Mac, so there aren't exactly many options available to me. I'll probably end up getting Illustrator, but until then I'm happy designing by hand. Thanks!

scotland_fifasig.png

I think there are ways to illegally download illustrator. Look on youtube or type it in on google. You can pretty much find any "how to..." thing on youtube. Really, a mac is an incredible designing tool, and I know plenty people on here who use paint would love to have one just for illustrator, so don't let it go to waste.

Just bumping this and hoping for some feedback on the new home jersey. Do you like it? What team should I do next? I"m thinking Panthers, Bills, or Lions. Suggestions?

I really liking these unis. I wouldn't mind the Eagles wearing these. As for the next team, I would say Carolina cause they seriously need new unis. Then again so do the Bills. And the Lions. I really don't know any one of those would be better than their current ones.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I really like all of your concepts; they're always something fresh instead of same-old, same-old. And I think that you should do the Lions next; I'd like to see what you could put together for them.

ph_407812.jpgNickAdenhart.pngph_458675.jpg

Archived