• so #swag it's shocking

• Members
  • 552 posts

• Favourite Logos:Maple Leafs
      Blue Jackets
      Houston Texans
      Mr. Met

Posted November 9, 2013 - 16:39

Very nice. Like the Ducks' white shoulders. You don't see that a lot these days (plus it makes them resemble the Flyers a lot less).

eMXEIDC.png

#242 Vaytch

Vaytch

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted November 9, 2013 - 17:25

The bottom stripe would be lost on the Ducks unis paired with the pants, I'd change that but I love the rest !

#243 ujju2

ujju2

• Members
  • 587 posts

Posted November 9, 2013 - 17:28

Very nice!

#244 willmoen

willmoen

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted November 9, 2013 - 17:47

Hello everybody! I got a bit caught p in school, work and everything else and had to take a bit of hiatus. But I am back with some more concepts! So let's dive right into it.

2014 Stadium Series (Los Angeles)

LAStadiumSeries_JustinCox+copy.png

Here is my newest concept, one for the two California teams playing under the stadium lights this next January. With the Ducks, I went with the rumors and created a predominately orange jersey with some variation of their 'Mighty Duck' oval logo. I also decided to base their jersey off of the infamous 'Wild Wing' alternate. Despite the front design and font, it's actually a great jersey, and I think it could be a great look! For the Kings, I decided to tie a few era together. I stuck with their current color scheme, and that of the Gretzky era, and used a jersey design similar to that of the original Kings. However, the main thing I wanted to do was use a logo they hadn't before. Not like this anyways. I used the crown out of one of their old shield logos because, I think it is very well executed and honestly looks better than their other crown logos. I also wanted to do something else the Kings hadn't. They've used every color in their arsenal as a base color except for silver/grey. Now it may be a hard color to do so, but with the King's scheme and identity, I think they could make it look great. After all, this is Los Angeles, why couldn't there be an orange vs silver game?

What do you think?

I like how you incorporated the new duck colors with the old logo

#245 ujju2

ujju2

• Members
  • 587 posts

Posted November 10, 2013 - 16:01

The Iceborn template from Icethetics! YAY!!! Great Ducks concept with white yokes!