Lions Logo concept *Update v.4

Patchey13

This has a lot of potential — I like it. One thing that really sticks out to me is the color of the far ear and eye. To give the correct perspective, those should probably just be plain black. Other than that, can't wait to see what this looks like once it's vectorized. Nice start.

This has a lot of potential — I like it. One thing that really sticks out to me is the color of the far ear and eye. To give the correct perspective, those should probably just be plain black. Other than that, can't wait to see what this looks like once it's vectorized. Nice start.

Actually you're right. I should dump the 'cheek' and just lower the brow line slightly. I think that will help a ton. Thanks!

If you drew an invisible line from the apex of the left ear straight across, that is where the apex of the right ear should be. Eliminate the right eye, or blacken it out, and you have a winner here! That right eye for some odd reason, makes it look like some robo- terminator type cat.

^ Super helpful.

I like this update. I think it's a good time to pop this into Inkscape and refine it. I think there's some work to be to be done with the lower teeth (angles make it look like they're laying down in the mouth a little bit) — but it's hard to say if that's caused by the sketch variance or not. Either way, though, I think you may want to work on those bottom teeth. The way they look now, they're on the same plane as a tongue would be, not perpendicular to that. Hope that makes sense. Can't wait to see this progress.

Archived