High School Falcons Logo

FFWally

I love the away uniforms, but the black on the home uniforms just does not fit with the overall color scheme. I guess what I am trying to say is that if you are going to have black on any part of the uniform, then it needs to be on all aspects of the uniform. You have purple, white, and gold on every uniform, but only black on the home set....just kinda out of place.

spacer.png

Yeah, I tend to have an older style. There's too much going on here for my taste..et

the uniforms are nice, but the numbers on the shoulder make it look too busy. With having the Falcon head on the back of the collar and

the sleeves also make it look too busy. If you have the falcon head on helmet (sides) why do you need the falcon head on the sleeves (sides)

Too busy.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Working on the black issue...

Currently we wear Black Home Unis with Purple Numbers and Gold stroke.

Black pants and jersey... Originally I wanted a black helmet, but purple is the primary and black is a trend that may or may not last.

Id like to keep some black, but our road unis have no black in the now, so the lack of continuity comes from current uniforms.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Honestly, when I got here I asked the same question.

When the new AD said one logo, this is a response he got from a councilor at the school:

I am probably the last Falcon standing who started here when the doors opened in 1972—a puny freshman! Over the years, our students have been encouraged by coaches and various clubs to design their own mascots. It provided a sense of ownership to all the different clubs, sports, and activities. Sharp angled mascots adorned football helmets, while funny falcons in lederhosen were chosen for the German club t-shirts. Each club has had the opportunity for leadership and appreciation of the talents of their members in their falcon renderings. I would prefer out kids not be forced to always use the same mascot—spice of life in high school!

Maybe you don’t have a choice in making this happen, but if you do, I would vote for things to remain how tradition has allowed for 42 years.

Pretty much sums up the problem...

Archived