2013 MLB Postseason Logo?

MikeJones

i know it's way early in Spring Training, and MLB Postseason Logos dont usually come out until later, but in recent years, video games like MLB The Show has provided accurate first look of MLB Postseason logos for the upcoming season.

While watching a preview video of MLB 13, i noticed the Postseason logo is the same as the 2012 logo.

obviously, the game isn't due till next month and things can still change, but anyway possible MLB is planning on recycling the logos this year (which hasn't been done since the late 90s)

screenshot20130215at230.png

The news ones were already posted in another thread a couple weeks back.

Are you referrring to a thread on these forums? Because for some reason, the article on the news page is gone and the logos themselves were removed from the mother ship. And you can't find the logos with a Google Image search either.

The news ones were already posted in another thread a couple weeks back.

Are you referrring to a thread on these forums? Because for some reason, the article on the news page is gone and the logos themselves were removed from the mother ship. And you can't find the logos with a Google Image search either.

Yea it's kinda crazy. Looked everywhere. Guess someone had let it slip out a little too soon. But you can't erase stuff once it's out there. Gotta be able to find it some how.

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Bump now that both 2k13 and the show are out.

In MLB 13, the same postseason logos from 2012 are features very prominently in the game and the same goes for 2k13 (search for YouTube video of 2k13 tigers vs giants World Series).

In the years past, the games have always had the year's logos in place so a good indication MLB may go for the same look again this year?

Bump now that both 2k13 and the show are out.

In MLB 13, the same postseason logos from 2012 are features very prominently in the game and the same goes for 2k13 (search for YouTube video of 2k13 tigers vs giants World Series).

In the years past, the games have always had the year's logos in place so a good indication MLB may go for the same look again this year?

Have you read any posts in this thread? Two posts above show the possible new logo and its been mentioned numerous times that they are not re-using last years.

Have you seen the actual MLB media guide? Your guess is as good as mine. In my opinion, that logo posted two threads up could be a mockup somebody made. I'm basing my observations on that the game developers typically have access to the media guide before the public and the logos have been accurate the past years, especially when it's so prominently featured in the postseason mode.

Archived