Chrome Logos

DaRadniz29

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my God, those are absolutely... fantastic! Thank you so much! Now I hate to sound like an absolute rookie - but how exactly do I take this image and put it as my signature?

^Well, this is a problem... I just copied and pasted the images onto the Signature screen, and they're apparently too big. Is that the wrong way to put the logos in my Signature or do I need to ask for these again in a slightly smaller size?

oiubk7.jpg

I come from "Titletown, USA" - Boston, Massachusetts.

So my photo bucket bandwidth is getting a bit full, let me take a bit to find a place that allows a bit more. if anyone knows some good photo sites, let me know and I'll check em out. Do others here use imgur? Thanks.

Okay, KevinMurphy sorry for the delay- here is the logos for your signature:

th_Bruins150Chrome_zpsb743b398.pngth_BostonCollege150Chrome_zps08e21f18.pnth_RedSox150Chrome_zps2d7b5ee7.pngth_Sharksold150Chrome_zpsef0ff052.pngth_Whalers150Chrome_zps4ade842a.png

th_LSUTigers150Chrome_zps50e11e37.png

coach4- Here's your logo.

th_PawPrintChrome_zpsb1b17545.png

can you also chrome out this image for me? thanks and keep up the nice designs!

clemson-2-1600.jpg

Clemsonfan - Did you want the background "chromed" too? I've never tried doing so it would be a neat challenge, but the logo chromed on the purple non-chromed background would also look cool.

Rob - Working on your logos next.

I think that's it. Let me know if missed anything.

can you do both? non-chromed background and i'll give you a challenge with the chromed background along with the tiger paw being chromed.

So my schedule became a bit busy again, but I had some free time tonight and was able to get these done:

You can click on either the city name link or the thumbnail and they should give you the full size image.

Washington Charlotte Milwaukee

w3aUArps.png R957GMEs.png

FW2WElzs.png

Will try and get some more done in a bit (Clemsonfan - I'll try and finish yours next) Enjoy!!

So my schedule became a bit busy again, but I had some free time tonight and was able to get these done:

You can click on either the city name link or the thumbnail and they should give you the full size image.

Washington Charlotte Milwaukee

w3aUArps.png R957GMEs.png

FW2WElzs.png

Will try and get some more done in a bit. Enjoy!!

Thanks man, you can probably see the Bullets one in my avatar. B)

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

• 2 weeks later...

Jake88, sorry for the delay - a couple of your requests were already completed, but were sitting in my photobucket. Moved them to imgur. Here ya go. Click the links for full size.

Figured out a little different process for chrome effect, which I decided to try on the Montreal Canadiens logo and it came out pretty good, I may attempt this new effect for other logos to see how they come out. Enjoy!! :)

Washington Minnesota Montreal Moscow

xpN3pEBs.pngnsyQ66ms.png

qeExM1Ps.pngKOrlnqAs.png

To those that requested logos, I hope to get to them shortly and will post them when completed.

Edit: Just noticed the rough edge of the Canadiens logo, will see if I can get that cleaned up.

Archived