Chrome Logos

DaRadniz29

Ok, so I got sidetracked watching TV last night and forgot to upload the Tulsa and Capitals, and Nationals chrome logos. Here they are:

th_TulsaChromeGold_zps4bfc7008.png th_TuslaChromeBlue_zps28da4aca.png th_TulsaChromeFlag_zps77fadbb8.png

th_CapsChrome_zps6a715ea2.png th_CapitalsAltChrome_zps40665e6b.png th_NationalsChromeW_zps1fcc60c1.png

The Warning flag came out look really cool. And after the cool look the Nat's curly W produced, I may try their "DC" logo and see how that comes out.

Will try to work on the other logos requested and get them posted asap. Also may try some MLB and NBA teams after getting the NFL Divisional Round top 4 teams.

Raysfan12 - On the second Cardinal-head did you want it the same red as the other two logos or the washed out red?

Same red for me.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I run the Chicago Fire Dept football team, The Blaze. I'd love if you could chrome over our logos. The only problem is that I'm new to the site and I can't figure out how to upload the images. Any advise?

if you have your image saved your computer...you can copy the image to a word document and then copy it again and paste it into your post. that is the long way of doing it but that is how i did when i posted my image

I run the Chicago Fire Dept football team, The Blaze. I'd love if you could chrome over our logos. The only problem is that I'm new to the site and I can't figure out how to upload the images. Any advise?

if you have your image saved your computer...you can copy the image to a word document and then copy it again and paste it into your post. that is the long way of doing it but that is how i did when i posted my image

...you can?

Sorry I've been slacking on the chrome logos. They took a back seat to my new Cranthem shield - which I hope to share and get some C & C at some point - I figure I should probably work on the story eventually :D I've also been sidetracked with watching Game of Thrones.

Anyway I'll see if I can some of the logos y'all have requested done today.

I use photobucket. I upload the image then copy and paste the image url from photo bucket into my posts here and they seem to work. Others here I know use imgur and other photo uploading sites. For chroming png files works best.

beautiful work on the Barça crest. :) thanks again!

Your welcome. It came out looking pretty cool.

Okay, KevinMurphy sorry for the delay- here is the logos for your signature:

th_Bruins150Chrome_zpsb743b398.pngth_BostonCollege150Chrome_zps08e21f18.pnth_RedSox150Chrome_zps2d7b5ee7.pngth_Sharksold150Chrome_zpsef0ff052.pngth_Whalers150Chrome_zps4ade842a.png

th_LSUTigers150Chrome_zps50e11e37.png

coach4- Here's your logo.

th_PawPrintChrome_zpsb1b17545.png

can you also chrome out this image for me? thanks and keep up the nice designs!

clemson-2-1600.jpg

Clemsonfan - Did you want the background "chromed" too? I've never tried doing so it would be a neat challenge, but the logo chromed on the purple non-chromed background would also look cool.

Rob - Working on your logos next.

I think that's it. Let me know if missed anything.

Archived