NCAA Helmet Concepts

future_unis

Here is a Louisville concept helmet. I finally figured out photoshop!! Leave Requests and I will do them!0t4tHXl.png

Since I figured out photoshop, this will be my new thread! I will try to post daily on here, and I will take all of your requests!

Leave some constructive criticism please!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a Louisville concept helmet. I finally figured out photoshop!! Leave Requests and I will do them!0t4tHXl.png

Since I figured out photoshop, this will be my new thread! I will try to post daily on here, and I will take all of your requests!

I'll be the first to tell you that this is so much better quality-wise. You did a great job working with this. (But again, you don't have to start a new thread with every single picture. You had a decent thread going. People were already engaged and would have checked that out. No need to alienate them)

As far a design goes, it's pretty basic. Nothing crazy like your past concepts. I'd like to see what you can do with an Auburn helmet. And without using the "eye of the tiger" or tiger stripes logo everyone tries to use.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I'll be the first to tell you that this is so much better quality-wise. You did a great job working with this. (But again, you don't have to start a new thread with every single picture. You had a decent thread going. People were already engaged and would have checked that out. No need to alienate them)

As far a design goes, it's pretty basic. Nothing crazy like your past concepts. I'd like to see what you can do with an Auburn helmet. And without using the "eye of the tiger" or tiger stripes logo everyone tries to use.

I'll see what i can with auburn. Also I know that i don't need to start a new thread for each picture but this will be my new one for posting my helmets and your guy's requests.

hey I'm having some difficulty with the auburn helmet I'm gonna work on one then the auburn one after that

WTF did you flip the state of North Carolina?!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Hahaha Yeah the NC thing is neat but as someone from NC, the state being flipped just looks wrong lol

I mean i can try putting it the other way, it just looked off too me, it didn't look normal because it was going the other way as the player

Having a logo with a thin outline the same color as the background is never a good idea. And the backward state outline is another thing that is wrong, you cant just flip the state so it fits the helmet, the is a thing called geography, and you flipping the state completely messes that up

Hahaha Yeah the NC thing is neat but as someone from NC, the state being flipped just looks wrong lol

I mean i can try putting it the other way, it just looked off too me, it didn't look normal because it was going the other way as the player

That thought process makes sense for a charging animal logo or something like that. But a state? You can't flip a state logo or it doesn't represent the state anymore.

To be honest, I think you should scrap that whole NC idea. The NC is too small to be seen from the stands, the state outline doesn't work on a helmet, and mirroring a state is no longer a representation of it like JP said. Your NC concept in another thread was far better in my opinion. Try something more like that.

It's _____________ and Toledo still sucks.

[insert time here]

ok as far as the auburn helmet goes, you don't want any tiger stripes, right?

OK, Since the NC helmet did not work out too well, I will update that later. For the meantime here is my very very simple OU Helmet. I decided to go with black helmet and red face mask. Leave Consrtuctive Criticism please. And Requests!!vYmSzzt.png

my concepts will become more in depth in details as i learn how to use photoshop better

What is the precedent for going with a black helmet for Oklahoma?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived