12 hours ago, ren69 said:

Thnx @ZionEagle.  As for the direction, it became pretty obvious to me once I did a little research on the team & their location that an alien theme was the route I wanted to take.  Roswell, NM is very well known for that alien crash site so I knew I wanted to use that as a focus point in my design by utilizing the football as the spaceship. Once I had that idea the rest kinda fell into place.  The alien head is a drawing of mine I've had in a box for years that I had done for a sticker idea but never used.  I just dusted him off, made a few mods & gave him new life as a sports logo. Figured he'd see daylight someday, lol.

As for joining a women's football league...the destroyers are looking to fill their roster if you happen to live in or around Roswell, NM? :D

Almost forgot, if any of you are cubs fans or not check out a design I did for a good cause at the link below & if you dig it be sure to snag up a tee or hoodie before they're gone! The http://www.dannydid.org/ will be happy you did. Thnx!!!

http://www.26shirts.com/hometown-slugger.html

Chicago Vol. 3, Shirt 14: "Hometown Slugger"

That's a really awesome process. Don't you love it when you have a logo set aside that ends up being exactly what you need :D ?

Unfortunately, I don't live anywhere near NM. Maybe they'll have an NY team near me.

11 hours ago, MBurmy said:

There's sure to be one close to where you live...hit up my DMs and I can follow you up.

I appreciate the offer for help. Only thing is, I don't think I'm old enough to join up anyway :P But it'd be nice to know so I can consider it for the future.

I highly doubt there are any teams near me, I live in the middle of nowhere. The closest place to me would probably be Buffalo or Rochester. Do you know if they have any teams around there?

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ren69 said:

D logo with the state outline by itself? as the negative space in the D?

Yes as in the hole inside the D is in the shape of the state, essentially mashing both logos together. 

Midway.png

Been a long while since I've posted anything here but I have a few to share.  First is the Virginia Cavaliers.  After seeing their rebrand I thought I'd take a crack at one of my own.  Took a different approach & went with more of a refresh using a combination of their existing logos, also created a secondary using the C from their new wordmark.  Primary 1 is more faithful to the original while primary 2 has a bit more on the modern take to it. Check em out & let me know what you guys think.  As always, thnx for stopping by!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived