Jump to content


Roger Clemente

Member Since Nov 27 2002
Offline Last Active Apr 1/14 08:13
we have statuses now? Updated 17 Mar · 0 comments
****-

Community Stats


  • Group Members
  • Active Posts 6,799
  • Profile Views 6,741
  • Member Title Except this cello!
  • Age 30 years old
  • Birthday June 3, 1983
  • Gender
    Male Male
  • Location
    Halifax/Dartmouth, Nova Scotia 75% of the time, Sydney, Nova Scotia the other 25%.
  • Favourite Logos
    Canton Ice Patrol

10 Good

Latest Visitors