Flyers concepts

Discrim

This logo was done by MasterSplinter from NHL Depot, and the other logo i used was the X-line...along the way i decided to make wordmarks, which are shown below the number. Anyone who has a problem with the third jersey wordmark, i tried "Philadelphia", it looked terrible. at least i decided to keep the numbers on the blacks white, i was gonna do black digits w/white and orange trim :hockeysmiley:

basically the only difference between the sets is the orange jersey. set 1 has white 'wings,' while set two has black wings.

flyerscustomtemp.gif

flyerscustomtemp2.gif

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The bird head could hardly be considered a 'P' anymore (unless you think about the white line that defines the eye), but it's still a terrific logo! That's the kind of thing that they should've done with their alt jersey logo, not the stupid silvery-3D thing they did do.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

AAAAAAAAGH!!! Flashing back to those mid-90s Iowa football unis... NO! THE HORROR!!!!

:shocked::blink::therock:<_<^_^

Actually... Honestly... You pulled it off. You did right what they did wrong.

Scrim, in the last few weeks, it's like you've grown. You've truly gone from the ridiculous to the sublime. Keep it up!

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

Do not like it, nope, sorry.

Mod Edit: Modified for tact.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I think the Flyers had one of the best uniform sets in hockey in the mid-90s and previous with that orange sweater... I loved that and miss it.

They really need to ditch the black sweater and third orange sweater and go back to the classic look.

propp_phi_tall.jpg

:notworthy:

OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!

Wings on shoulders? MY kinda concepts.

I have ot admit I don't like the "F" logo, jsut "too obvious", I love the BIRD!!!

The Orange with White sleeves is the one that works best for me because of the tie-in with that Classic 80s version.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Do not like it, nope, sorry.

Mod Edit: Modified for tact.

it's alrite, i usually don't expect half the board to like most of my concepts anyway :hockeysmiley:

the logos: as i said in the first post, neither logo is mine, but i was hit with inspiration. forgot to clarify which logo belongs to who, so i'll do that: the winged F is part of Zephyr's X-line, and the Flyers-Eagles crossbreed, so to speak, was done by NHL Depot poster MasterSplinter.

broad st, i too think the orange should never have been retired, the current orange just pales in comparison.

Pitt Utd, you just gave me an idea :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I think the Flyers had one of the best uniform sets in hockey in the mid-90s and previous with that orange sweater... I loved that and miss it.

They really need to ditch the black sweater and third orange sweater and go back to the classic look.

propp_phi_tall.jpg

Right on!

Archived