I GOT MY NEW JAYS JERSEY! (PHOTOS)

rmackman

So I got that 1994 Mike Huff Toronto Blue Jays jersey in the mail and man is it the real deal! It's even made by Wilson...b/c the Jays didn't use Russell like most of the other teams. I don't know why, but I knew they didn't use Russell. It even came with a certificate of authenticity. One thing I never knew or never paid attention to is that the Jays is always off center. Even in photos of players. The J is real close to the buttons so the B is really far to the side. I wonder why the heck they did that. Anyway, here's the photos!

JAYS1.jpgJAYS2.jpg

And here's proof that the Jays script was kind of off to the left side as the J in JAYS is right on the buttons like mine, and teh B in BLUE is under Joe Carter's armpit (also no Russell Athletic R on the sleeve)...

1993sp5.jpg

For those of you interested in ordering a jersey you can e-mail michael.andrejek@bluejays.ca and his name is Mike Andrejek. Let him know Ryan from Florida gave you his information about ordering authentic jerseys. Hopefully he'll remember me, if he doesn't just tell him I'm the guy who was visiting Toronto and was ordering from him. He'll want you to give him specifications of what you're looking for, then he'll e-mail you a spreadsheet of what he has that fits your requirements. Once you pick your 5 favorites, he'll give you prices for those and then you'll place your order. If anyone has any other questions let me know. ENJOY! :hockeysmiley:

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

wow 106 views and nobody has anything to say?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

We're speechless! :D

The Blue Jays blue jersey..... such a great jersey. But you should have gotten the all-blue hat to go with the jersey ^_^

I saw, I came, I left.

Its on there. That's part of what makes it so cool! Yeah I shoulda taken a photo of that! Hey does anyone have a photo of Mike Huff? I'd like to see how big he was b/c the shirt fits me so well he msuta been a smaller guy.

MLB_1999.gif

spacer.png

The Blue Jays blue jersey..... such a great jersey. But you should have gotten the all-blue hat to go with the jersey ^_^

I liked this hat better though even though they don't go together.

spacer.png

1993sp5.jpg

I have nothing to say, thanks to your "Screw You Mitch Williams" picture of Joe Carter. Thanks for twisting the knife again - a fresh wound after almost a dozen years, right next to where Super Bowl XXXIX is finally starting to heal over.

The jersey's sweet, BTW...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

1993sp5.jpg

I have something to say...

If Jim Fregosi had let Roger Mason pitch more instead of throwing "Mitchie Poo" out there that would have been the jersey of the 1993 runners-up.

Goddam Fregosi.

I do like the number font, though.

Goddam Fregosi.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Thats a NICE JERSEY!! I want one...I want a blue one so, so bad...but I want a Whalers jersey even more...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

We're speechless! :D

im in awe because that's the way the Blue Jays should be

$150 Canadian ($127.50 USA)

spacer.png

$150 Canadian ($127.50 USA)

For a real jersey with a name and everything on it...thats REALLY good. Thanks for the info.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Yeah, I got something to say to you Ryan: Thank You! I got in touch with Michael and he got me the Jays jersey I've been looking for since I started having enough money to buy jerseys.

1989 Home White - Jim Acker #24 (my dad and his brothers know him from when they all grew up together in South Texas)

I ordered mine Tuesday morning. He said it would be in the mail on Wednesday and I'd have it via FedEx at my house on Thursday. Toronto-to-Houston in one day ain't a bad deal.

Again, thanks for the info (and I gave a shout out to Michael on your behalf. He remembered you.).

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Color corrected the pics? ummm....

spacer.png

is the name on the back on center? or is the tag off? just a question. I know the HUFF should hold the same space....

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

Tag is off. It's a tag with 94 and 44 on it because that's what year it's from and the size. Sometimes they also put the player's number on the inside tag but they didn't do that here. Don't worry, I'd notice if the name was off.

spacer.png

Archived