Philadelphia Flyers concept

elliott

For my orange alternate, I used the current home template, but used orange with black shoulders instead of black with white. I don't like their current black uni because it has so much white in it that it looks like a white jersey. I hope they change that next year.

flyers-alt.gif

I personally think that the silver stripes make the primaries too busy. If you drop those, make the black stripes bigger, and move them right next to the orange stripes, I think it'd look better. Also, move the sleeve numbers more towards the middle; they're too close to the collar.

The alternate looks incredibly sharp. Just add a black hemline and white trim around the letters and it's a winner!

btw, thanks for using the sharp winged logos on the jerseys. ;)

One more thing: For the pants, I'd recommend using the FLYERS wordmark instead of the logo.

I'm not feeling this one at all. Silver is a highlight color, bright orange is a highlight color. When you put two highlight colors on one jersey it blasts your eyes with seizure-inducing force.

If one of the two colors of stripes were smaller, like piping almost, then it may work... for example: Small silver stripe, wider white stripe, middle orange stripe, white stripe again, back to silver--all with no black in between.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

Archived