FAPL Kits 2007

gordie_delini

Hey all -

As usual, I'm working on the new FAPL kits for the upcoming 2007-2008 campaign, and I'd like all your keen eyes to spot mistakes in the shirts I'm posting. Some shirts are works in progress (e.g. the Arsenal away kit - I haven't seen enough details on the shirt for the seams), but any minor details you think could be improved, let me know.

Without further ado:

FAPL Badges:

Picture2-3.png

Arsenal:

Arsenal_home.png

Arsenal_away.png

Birmingham City

Birmingham-CIty_home.png

Everton

Everton_home.png

Fulham

Fulham_home.png

Liverpool

Liverpool_home.png

Liverpool_away.png

Liverpool_3rd.png

Wigan Athletic

Wigan_home.png

OD_Signature.jpg

If only the Arsenal home kit had maroon as well...

Redcurrant!

Back to topic...

So far so good, mate.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

good work throughout, BUT....

1. can Spurs have the Puma logo on both shoulders on the aways? did they change the rules, or did you goof on Spurs' shirts (wouldn't blame you...)

2. are you sure about that Reading shirt? that's a three-year-old design AND there's no stripes, it's like you took the stripes out of this years' one.

and cubbies, Man U hasn't announced or revealed their jerseys for this year, so they can't be done yet. Sit tight, once they're revealed they can be done.

harperdc.gif

Doug, excellent catch on the Spurs' kits - that is a major error that I wouldn't have noticed. Arsenal's away kit will get a modification eventually, when I see more detail on the seams. And as for Reading's shirt, they will be unveiling a new home kit in August. The away kit is what they're wearing this upcoming season, but the home there is a place holder.

OD_Signature.jpg

Everything looks top notch.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived