Post #1061

Puckguy14

As most of you know, I celebrated post #1000 with what I thought would be the Super Bowl field art and added SB features.  Now of course, that field was completely off and the one I had up there was still a little off...but no more.  This is guaranteed 99% accurate!

SBfield.gif

I've had trillions of PM's and emails about this template.  I have to say this template is "official" and my source with the 49ers got this for me.  Eriq Jaffe originally created the grass and I merged the two on here.

NFL grass field template

As a special bonus, with the NHL All-Star Game this weekend, I've decided to make another set of wallpapers and sigs.  In this zip, it includes:

3 NHL All-Star Game wallpapers

Western Conference jersey wallpaper

Eastern Conference jersey wallpaper

2 NHL ASG sigs

2004 NHL All-Star Game Media Kit

Ok, now to sleep.  Thanks!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

not to sound greedy or nothing, but if someone where to , oh I dont know, create the endzone art for maybe all the teams that would be sweet, you know so like during the regular season you could change it on your desktop or something to have the current matchup between your favorite team and the opponent. Just a thought, i would totally do it myself, but I cannot.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Josh, maybe down the road, but for now, it's not possible to do team endzones at this time.

The reason I say its 99% accurate is because of two things:

1) The mess up that was in the R and S in "Panthers" was fixed the day before the game, as the field got re-painted after the teams did the walkthrough.

2) On the benches, it should have a football, not just a plain oval (I was getting tired at 3am finishing this)

How do you get the endzones like that? to have the same texture as the field, but the different color. I tried every different shading and hue and whatever you could think of in photoshop, and i couldn't do it...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

How do you get the endzones like that? to have the same texture as the field, but the different color. I tried every different shading and hue and whatever you could think of in photoshop, and i couldn't do it...

on the new layer "multiply" it so the under layer shows through.  then play with opacity if needed.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

on the new layer "multiply" it so the under layer shows through. then play with opacity if needed.

Tried it, didn't work...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I put up that .gif version for the time being only to hold you guys over until I finish the .psd version.

Here's how I did it:

1) I got the field template (as is) on the bottom layer. At 100% Normal opacity.

2) On layers above the original field, put the field art (endzones and logos) above the field at 100% Normal opacity

3) Grass layer from EriqJaffe at 59% Multiply opacity

4) The field markings (minus the green on the playing surface) on top of grass layer set at 50% Overlay opacity.

Then bam you have a field.

PLEASE NOTE: For a really authentic field...

ASTROTURF) Eliminate the grass layer

FIELD TURF) Change the grass layer to 25% Multiply opacity

The field will be finished this week!

maybe it's a noise filter overlay (?)

STL, that's a nice ice texture on the sig. was that from the other post mentioned last week?

Whoops, forgot about this...

Yeah, it's the one I posted from that thread. Phocused (I think, though, might have been Reaper) posted another one that he either made, or exported from something else.

Archived