CFL #3

mcrosby

here comes number three.

and the previous two, feel free to give more C&C on these

Calgary Stampeders

Saskatchewan Roughriders

I think Edmonton's EE logo works real well and doesnt need much of a change, thus, i didnt change it much.

The only thing that bothers me about Edmonton is the complete lack of Eskimo in their package. I did my best to represent an eskimo and came up with this. The head+E logo is my favorite of the logos, but gets lost on the helmet.

For the uniforms: Like most CFL teams the eskimos have some piping already, but it's fairly stock and not very original. I tried to keep some old time in the uniform with the sleeve striping, while still throwing in some new piping. I know i know, piping, just call me Nike. another reason to call me nike: the monochrome, in my opinion, it works, but hey, you're the ones giving some solid C&C

without further ado the Edmonton Eskimos

16591290vv5.png

Yess! I have been wanting to see the Eskimos have a Eskimo as a logo and you hit the nail right on the head. Great work! Only criticism is what has already been mentioned, the logo under the colar looks weird, so just put the word mark there. Also if you made an alternate, I think it might look good to E with the eskimo head as the helmet logo because it is so sharp.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Jerseys look great.

I don't mind the secondary on the front, it looks OK there, but perhaps slightly smaller.

The logo is pretty good.

His left arms looks out of proportion a little, but overall a good eskimo logo.

The pants, kudos for trying something different, but they look like they're wearing Bermuda shorts sponsored by Atari.

Also, as a non-monochrome guy, the green on green on green doesn't do it for me.

What about Gold pants for both?

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

excellent job.

I'd just say try a gold color pants, it might look a little better.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Great Eskimo logos. I think the 1st one, the one with the spear, would work great on the helmet. The jerseys however, are a different story. I would go for just the EE, or perhaps a wordmark, under the collar rather than the Eskimo/E logo. The stripes aren't working at all, especially those Packers-ey sleeve half-stripes. The uniforms need to be revamped totally. I'd go with a pure modern stripe/piping design and you've got a serious winner.

updates

keep it coming

edmontoneskimosek3.png

outstanding concept, i like updates... please add pix of all oyher options, green/yellow.. white /yellow.. white/white & add a third if possible.. i would love to post this on our eskimo fan sites.. i love the alt logo to!!

Archived