LLFHockey's NFL Redesign (32/32 Falcons)

YelichGraphics

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OzgutbI.png

The pants stipes are kind of confusing. I'd simplify those a bit if I was you. Also, I'm not really a fan of the number on the helmet. I like it otherwise, especially more powder blue. And instead of converting this to inkscape, Brave-Bird put out a nice SVG template that the template you're using was based off of.

spacer.png

the wings on the shoulders for the eagles have to go. make sure the pants stripes are both the same fro the black and white pants because right now they're different and its weird. i also agree that you should experiment with grey if you'll use this green or just darken the green a bit

Saints - Overall good look, check the spacing on the wordmark to see if it is the same height on the home and away. It may be an optical illusion caused by the gold outline of the numbers, but it's worth a look. Helmet stripes are a little thin IMO. (fixed with the newer template)

Cardinals - I love the addition of sand. maybe make your stripes a bit bolder, and it would stand out more.

Dallas - Best Cowboys concept I've seen in a very long time. Don't change anything.

Giants - I really like this a lot. It's very different for the NFL, but cool. You fixed the one thing I was going to comment on in your follow-up.

Packers - No complaints. You took the conservative route here, and that is to be expected when dealing with Green bay.

Jets - This is cool! I would suggest tweaking the logo to look more modern since everything else is more modern looking.

Bills - Spot on. I dig it.

Broncos - I see where you're going, but I'm not really behind this one as much as your others. Plus, 3 small stripes would never be found on a Nike product.

Vikings - This is interesting and different. I'm not sure how I feel about it. It has a very Arena Football vibe to me.

Raiders - So much yes. I love how you're tapping into the blackout and gray fads right now.

Titans - I like this. It really brings back memories of the Oilers to me.

Bears - Don't change anything.

Tampa Bay - I think you polished this turd as much as possible. You took their new look (which sucks IMO) and made it as tolerable as possible.

Chargers - Yes.

Eagles - This is a very modern look, which is cool, but that shade of green is brutal.

For the record, the blocks that are in the middle are there to show what's on the sleeves. For example, with your chargers concept, the left side should be white with the numbers. The right one should be blue with the numbers.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived