Then-to-Now II

CrookedThumb

Well, I updated my entry again. I wasn't too sure about that font for a wordmark either, but after some other efforts failed I returned to it.

Some great lookin entries so far and I've got some crtitiques...

Will...I don't like the color scheme unless what looks like green on my screen is gold. Anybody else seeing green here?

eddie...I'm likin' that pant stripe thing

Feenvol...nice clean logos...but the wordmark needs a little something. Maybe Atlas(who was a Titan), holding the world underneath the arch of the word "Titans"

BTW, the font I used is called FarquharsonFree. Whoa. :wacko:

cfg.jpg41QN7ATP9VL._AA280_.jpg

Well I have, IMO, successfully been able to pull another concept out of MSPAINT!

First off I would like to thank Roger Clemente for having such a great and useful resources page on his website in which I was able to get the numbering and lettering from for this concept (ala the Edmonton Oilers Alternates), dont ever tank that site, i dont care what they say :D!

Anyways, the concept is loosely based on the New York Mets uniforms as you can see, along even with black alternates! The reason the unis are based on Mets is because (and many of you know) the New York Titans are currently known as the New York Jets who shared a Stadium with the Mets in the 60's (Shea), and were later renamed to the Jets because of their loose connection to the Mets.

So anyways enough jibber jabber (for those of you who are stilling actually reading this), I unveil to you THE TITANS OF NEW YORK:

NewYorkTitansFinal95.png

Comments and Critisism are greatly appreciated! :grin:

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

LOL JKR, yeah I know thats how they got named and all I just wanted to keep the post short, although I might as well gone into alot of detail since the post came out long anyways :D! It was in fact because of the Jets flying overhead at Shea from the nearby LaGuardia Airport which led them to change their name, but also they team did hold a loose affiliation with the Mets (they played at the same place) which led them to also create a name annonomus with their counterparts! LOL, here I go again rambling! :grin:

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

I got a design in the works...at first i wasn't sure, but i really have grown on what i will post Monday (errr today for me)

I like what i've scene so far, this is gonna be a good contest

Note: the logo i got in the works reminds me of one of those Womens football team logos, i dont know why, mabye the bolder colours or the simple design....

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

Feenvol: Love your logo - The Tampa Bay Lightning need a Logo update, your might fit very nicely.

FreeKobe: Love your uniforms, great concept.

Zone Ranger: I love your Unis & logo - great stuff.

Evan: Good work - I love the T & Ball, great unis too! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived