raysox

Florida Flags Project

You'll see my plan for Escambia when I release St. John's county. The blue is the Suwannee River, and Escambia county was everything west of the river originaly.

Another great set, but I can't look at the Hadee flag without thinking "green hot dog in a bun."

None for this week?

As a someone who was born (and still lives) in Lee County, this flag is absolutely excellent! Just a few comments:

-I would've chosen blue, green, and white for a couple of reasons: our university (FGCU) and our ECHL team (Florida Everblades) has these colors and I see many parks in the county with signage in these colors.

-This flag seems too centered around Cape Coral and the beaches, but that is probably just me, being from Fort Myers and all. :D

I don't mean to detract from this flag, it is still really awesome!

im very happy you didnt do some Mickey Mouse nonsense for Orange county. i like it a lot and would proudly fly that flag. awaiting Seminole county now

I usually never visit the General Design board, but while I was looking at all the different boards I saw that the most recent thread in General Design was this one, and I'm like, hey I lived in Florida back in high school. Checked out the project and saw that my county (Brevard) was apparently the inspiration for this series, and I think you did a great job with it. We're definitely proud of being the Space Coast, even if it seems like that's a bleak future for us. I would definitely rep this flag:

tumblr_ncw0v54lMp1u0y2k4o3_500.png

Seminole looks really good. the whole series does honestly and i think a poster of all the flags would be a good idea. maybe even a 4x6 postcard of individual flags? see if you can sell some pre orders of whatever predetermined amount before you go and print a bunch up.

Never got to comment on my birth place of Broward, but I must say the sunrise idea is great! Those colors mix very well together.

Seminole looks really good. the whole series does honestly and i think a poster of all the flags would be a good idea. maybe even a 4x6 postcard of individual flags? see if you can sell some pre orders of whatever predetermined amount before you go and print a bunch up.

Yeah I have a map of all of them that I haven't released but it's starting to fill up and I feel like people would be interested enough in picking one up

Some more great work. Just FYI, the link to Union is just the flag image you have posted above. It doesn't bring you to the Union post.