NBA Alts 2014 (1/30) Atlanta Hawks (And Back Story)

Canadiansportsswag

So I saw the new Brooklyn Nets Alt Jersey the other day and I liked it so since I just joined some odd days ago I thought that I would start a NBA Alt jersey series in this series you'll see the Pac is Back, My old friend the raptor is back , and a whole lot more

And here is the 1st one

The Atlanta hawks

Name: The Pac is Back

If The Picture did not work It was because its my 1st time posting on this so here is the url to photobucket

http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/cubsfan61/media/AtlantaPartThree_zps540c1310.jpg.html

And I would love suggestions form up coming jerseys

AtlantaPartThree_zps540c1310.jpg

Well, this is pretty rough. Very pixilated to begin with. Also having the name, number, AND logo on the front, as well as a moniker on the back, just doesn't work. These are way too busy. Plus, numbers on the shorts? That's an interesting aspect. I think those could work, much like the Chicago White Sox throwbacks. But they shouldn't be on the back of the shorts either. Think you need to pick on design aspect and run with it.

Oh, and there's no back story like the title claims.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

AtlantaPartThree_zps540c1310.jpg

Well, this is pretty rough. Very pixilated to begin with. Also having the name, number, AND logo on the front, as well as a moniker on the back, just doesn't work. These are way too busy. Plus, numbers on the shorts? That's an interesting aspect. I think those could work, much like the Chicago White Sox throwbacks. But they shouldn't be on the back of the shorts either. Think you need to pick on design aspect and run with it.

Oh, and there's no back story like the title claims.

Thanks for the Feed Back Like I said its my 1st time on this site I will try to take the feed back and mix it in with my next uniform which will be the Boston Celtics

Oh and do you know any cheap photo shop programs or free ones cause it will help be cause I did this on pixlr

Not to rehash what others have said, but the comic sans stands out way too much. The front of it is way too busy as well, like Clintau24 said. I would suggest possibly using only the logo without "Atlanta" written across the front, or at least not separate the two. "The Pac is Back" on the back needs to go, it serves no purpose and just looks terrible. is this GFGS or is there a reason for the grey? For the font, I would match it to a previous Hawks font, preferably from when the Pac logo was used.

Comic sans must go, as others have said. Get a sleeker font, make the numbers on the shorts bolder and larger and only on the front. Also, take the pac is back off the jersey as it makes no sense. As this is you're first post on the boards it's all good, just follow the cc and you'll get better. Good luck and happy designing!

Hoot Hoot

Archived