UMass Lowell new hockey uniforms

stumpygremlin

LSSU14-15HockeyTeam5351.gif

...and this year's road blues, which have added a yellow stripe from the shoulder all the way down the sleeve. The problem is, the yellows on the shoulder/sleeve and hem stripes don't match up with the yellow in the numbers on back or the yellow in the anchor on the front. Major downgrade (sorry I could not find a better picture).

Penn State has been exploring the possibility of a third jersey for this season. Can't confirm if they ever finalized the plans or what they'd look like if the plan ended up going through. I'm just aware that it won't be a throwback since Guy Gadowski has been vocal about wanting to separate the current team from the club team's history.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Penn State has been exploring the possibility of a third jersey for this season. Can't confirm if they ever finalized the plans or what they'd look like if the plan ended up going through. I'm just aware that it won't be a throwback since Guy Gadowski has been vocal about wanting to separate the current team from the club team's history.

Smart move.

• 2 months later...

Archived