Minnesota Wild Concept

TFoA

First off, a HUGE thanks for FlamesFan for allowing me to use his template...

And now, the Minnesota Wild concept... When they first came out with the Alternates for the Wild, I fell in love with them just because they were red and traditional... But as the season wore on, the look got too boring for me... So I thought, what would it look like if it were jazzed up? And since I missed out on the contest, I decided to make an entire set based on the 3rd jersey, plus a new third that is kinda unusual if you ask me... So without further ado, here it is

Home & Away

MinnesotaWildHomeAwayConcept.jpg

Alt

MinnesotaWildAlternateConcept.jpg

C&C welcome... Be gentle with the 3rd tho :P

EDIT: Used infraview to make it look smoother

the wild have pissed me off with what they did to the Aeros, so i can't comment til i've cooled off some more.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I'm kinda attracted to the Alts, although they look like they've been stored in someone's attic for 90 years. :P

One comment, though: PLEASE find a better way tor resize your jerseys. They look like garbage when you use your current method.

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

Not too bad, but I don think the cirlce logo should be used on primaries.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived