KCCC 97.0 FM WeekEnd Edition

MoJoTo

We have our first crack in the armour for nitro's galaxiamegadeath challenge, scheduled to begin next week. Seems Team 1 got all "Panic Room" on us and started spewing a bunch of lame concepts out into the forum in the guise of a poll. There is no definite concensus on anything they did. Dudes are now panicking that they have no skills.

In other news...

ITEM: Babe Steve-O The Week

The most popular thread on the forum got a jolt when Steve-O critiqued a Sports Illustrated model pic and declared...Something is not right..."down there"...just doesn't look right..." Sure enough, after reviewing the photo, his vector squire, Gordie, immediately grabbed the picture and un-vectorized the model's area "down there". Gordie took an otherwise perfect photo and turned it into a rugged, jagged Paint rendition with no discernible feature to the area "down there", as Steve-O so eloquently pointed out.

Steve-O immediately responded with his approval. The thread seems to be back on track now.

THREAD ALERT

We have a forum alert for those posting in the Sports In General forum under the bs2282 topic " Boozer going To Utah." It is not a thread to wish MilTownMVP bon voyage on a trip to Salt Lake City. Please post accordingly.

ITEM: Wolverines Deal OK'd with Hicks

Good news for newsenterprise, who can legally use the logo that he brow beat the board into designing for his Kentucky team. Seems the U of Michigan sent out a large delegation of their world-renowned researchers to study the impact of his pirated workmark and then determine the resulting damages. The fact that only 48 of the 1642 citizens in Hardin County could actually decipher the word wOLVERINES is now at the heart of the dispute and Michigan just decided to say "What the Hell, they don't know what they're reading anyway. Go ahead." Seems like paynomind's tracing efforts just may have paid off.

In one research conversation that KCCC 97.0 FM was able to record, one of the Hardin County denizens was quoted as saying ".... I don't care 'bout no wordmark, but that rabid fylin' squirell thing comes zoomin' in at me and I take him out right betwix them eyes with this here .22.

THREAD ALERT

We are getting sctattered reports of people showing up on our member's doorsteps peddling seemingly dubious merchandise. If two people knock at your door dressed identically in white, short sleeeved, dress shirts with matching light blue ties and permanently pressed light blue slacks, do not open the door. And if you do, DON'T let them in.

ITEM: ADULT DODGEBALL ASSOCIATION GETS SPONSOR

Well known businessman Ron Jeremy stepped up to the plate and took care of The Mad Mac's logo request for his "adult" dodgeball league. The Madster signed over long term advertising rights to his association in exchange for Jeremy's group designing a logo and having the right to define all things "adult" in Mad Mac's little group. Congrats to Mad Mac on that coup, but I don't think he's ever played dodgeball with Ron Jeremy.

BREAKING NEWS

Steve-O to unveil new video and late night infomercial - GUYS GONE VECTOR!

Steve-o has countless footage of seemingly normal guys that will vectorize anything for you, right in front of your eyes.

How does Steve-O get them to do it? Well, that little secret will cost you $9.95 my friend.

stay tuned for more....

THREAD ALERT

We have  a forum alert for those posting in the Sports In General forum under the bs2282 topic " Boozer going To Utah."  It is not a thread to wish MilTownMVP bon voyage on a trip to Salt Lake City. Please post accordingly.

:lol: I have to admit that's a good one

I saw, I came, I left.

K because radio stations on the west coast have to start with K (east coast = W ;) )

and I assume CCC is for Chris Creamer Community :D

The second caller with the right answer!

Thank you for playing!

K because radio stations on the west coast have to start with K (east coast = W ;) )

Thank you for playing!

but what about caller 200? dont they get to play ther secret sound contest for $1,000? :P

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Thank you for playing!

Hot Dog! We have a Wiener!

I saw, I came, I left.

Thank you for playing!

Hot Dog! We have a Wiener!

all this radio talk reminds me of a jingle from a nationally syndicated talk show:

it's gametime now on JFK, with cash for you and me.

Time for Don and Mike to play "low-budget jeopardy!"

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

".... I don't care 'bout no wordmark, but that rabid fylin' squirell thing comes zoomin' in at me and I take him out right betwix them eyes with this here .22.

Classic :lol:

Just... classic...

ITEM: ADULT DODGEBALL ASSOCIATION GETS SPONSOR

Well known businessman Ron Jeremy stepped up to the plate and took care of The Mad Mac's logo request for his "adult" dodgeball league. The Madster signed over long term advertising rights to his association in exchange for Jeremy's group designing a logo and having the right to define all things "adult" in Mad Mac's little group. Congrats to Mad Mac on that coup, but I don't think he's ever played dodgeball with Ron Jeremy.

This cracked me up. Sad part about it all is that it wouldn't take much for us to make that kind of deal... cash would be required, however... we have no use for Mr. Jeremy's, ahem, services... :D

nav-logo.png

Archived