Miami Adidas Football / Tennessee Nike Football Concepts 2015

__taylorc

Hello everyone I have some more concepts I'd like to share, very recently Univ of Miami shockingly (just like Arizona State) switched from Nike to Adidas because of money obviously. But earlier Tennessee did the complete opposite by switching from long time supplier Adidas to Nike. So without further ado here are the concepts.

Miami *Updated w/ Undershirts

D5GZd28.jpg32OcKwe.jpgCmq2uVc.jpg

I am actually kinda sad to see Miami leave Nike, I actually really liked there uniforms they put out there this year. So with these designs I went wayyyyyyy back to the 80's for these concepts, Basically I went with a retro look for Miami back when they were in their prime with Michael Irvin, Jimmy Johnson and such. I fixed a lot of the striping inconsistancy they had back then, I also kept their current wordmarking and I added as a sublimation there Ibis logo. I also kept their traditional helmet.

Tennessee *Updated w/ Undershirt

X9jOnjL.jpgtlV5EQr.jpgpPZZ8DK.jpg

So this may be an unpopular choice but I decided to bring back black for Tennessee, if you ask me Orange/Black looks better than Orange/Grey. Now Tennessee already have some pretty classy unis so I didn't wanna mess with them that much. I didn't add black outlines on the orange unis just because of how clean they look, while on the whites I find that the numbers just don't pop as much as they would with black outlines. And for the black unis, they looked pretty good on the template so I kept them, they looked better than Grey.

So tell me what you think?

Tj4ZkPU.png

1zwchs3.jpg_zpshph8rzul.png

27xqdyc.jpg_zps7iobnqxz.png

I am very sad that the u is leaving Nike too. I loved their new unis this year. On them I would rather see a modern style, just because they have been "modern" for nearly 20 years now. On tennessee use gray instead of black

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

I am very sad that the u is leaving Nike too. I loved their new unis this year. On them I would rather see a modern style, just because they have been "modern" for nearly 20 years now. On tennessee use gray instead of black

For Miami, I wouldnt mind a more modern look for Miami but let me remind you that Adidas are making there uniforms -_-......... Adidas is more of a traditional manufacture so I thought these would be a posibilty. I tried gray on Tennessee and to me it just doesn't look as clean as black does, and plus black makes more sense for Tennessee.

They look good, but I just can't get on board with the TN state outline on the pants

I liked that they have the tennessee outline on the back of their old unis so I put it on the pants

These are awesome but I must ask, how can I get this adidas template!? I NEED IT!!!!

I made them myself. I plan on releasing them soon since so many people have been asking

Tj4ZkPU.png

I have a small update for this post, I've now added undershirts for the uniforms and I tweaked the Nike Elite socks. I'm not sure now if I'll release the Templates or not I've put a lot of time into them so I have to decide on whether to or not.

Tj4ZkPU.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived