Bobcats go undefeated in Minnesota Summer League

nitroseed

Sorry, just had to brag a little... :D

Just saw that the Bobcats came out 5-0 in the week-long Minnesota Summer League, competing against the Raptors, T'wolves, Sixers, Pistons, and Bucks. The 'Cats and Pistons played on Saturday for the de facto championship (both were 4-0), and the Cats won.

A small victory, but one worth noting and a great start for the franchise. Maybe this will be a good sign of things to come! Go Bobcats!

Oh, get a grip, dude. It's just the fan in me! Yeah, it's a stupid summer league, but who cares? They're still the Bobcats' players, and being a Bobcats fan, I enjoy cheering them on, regardless of what venue the competition is in, summer league or not! ^_^

Congratulations to the Bobcats. Although sadly, they've won about half as many games in summer league as they will in the regular season. I'd love to see them be better but they took crap players who'm noone has ever heard of in the expansion draft. Oh well, it's not about being good in that expansion year. I'm still pullin for em to do good, crappy logo and all.

IUe6Hvh.png

You know what this means, the Timberwolves will win the NBA title!

No, it's obvious that the result of the Bobcats winning the Summer League will translate to an Atlanta Hawks victory in the 2005 NBA Finals...

*realizes he is a serious homer...*

Nitro no offense meant but please you are the one in need of getting a grip, if you think that means anything. LOL :D

See... here's the thing -- Nitro never said that any of this meant anything and has noted that it doesn't even matter! So he doesn't need to get a grip on anything. He's just cheering on his team, as do I any time my teams are playing. Whether the games mean anything or not.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived