Lego Type Sports figures

lahaye7

Came across these today, I don't know if these are old or not or have been seen here. But I thought they were pretty cool. Looks like they got alot of the unis right. They have college FB (though Washington was in BFBS) , baseball (Nolan Ryan in tequila sunrise pullovers!) and Hockey teams

http://www.oyosports.com/Hockey/Chicago-Blackhawks

Cam Newton at Auburn

Ub6YSoW.jpg

M17vrC5.jpg

just thought yall might like these , sorry if it's a honda or the wrong forum.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

oh yeah, I totally agree to that. Way too expensive. I just liked how they used various unis. Some are BFBS and full stormtrooper. Philly Eagles have black alts, Tampa Bay Rays use the Fauxbacks. Dallas Cowboys went with Blue...

I've seen those around a lot, and while cool, they come with a price tag of $15 each, which is nowhere near justifiable.

I have Miguel Cabrera and Justin Verlander minifigures from last year's set (wearing the Tigers' navy blue b.p. jerseys) and they're pretty sweet. My only complaint would be that it was a pain in the :censored: to get the Cabrera figure to hold his bat correctly. I'm thinking of saving up for a Nolan Ryan Astros minifigure (the Tequila Sunrise looks awesome).

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

I got a Matt Duchene (Avalanche) for Christmas. It's pretty cool but unless you go all out with the display (diamond or football field, ect) I'm not sure what you you really do with it. It's just kind of a dust collector.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

yeah, I doubt I'd ever buy any for myself, unless it was for a desk at work. I already have enough dust collectors. I have an old Stikfas baseball figure that I customised into Jason Varitek (yes, I need to find a new hobby)

I got a Matt Duchene (Avalanche) for Christmas. It's pretty cool but unless you go all out with the display (diamond or football field, ect) I'm not sure what you you really do with it. It's just kind of a dust collector.

I like Lego so when I saw these I bought a couple for the novelty but I can't get myself to open them

01_zps362d6e66.jpg

I have a couple of Angels, and I am debating if I want to buy any Anaheim Ducks figures.

I also saw that another company I think they are called C3, made WWE and NBA figures

02_zps9e5222d0.jpg

There isn't much detail to them but again I bought a couple of blind bags just to see how they look.

sig.jpg

amusing article from when these came out

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/behold-awesome-nhl-lego-figures-oyo-162401117--nhl.html

My favorite quote:

OYO's NHL figures retail for $12.99. Trade them, collect them all! (They also work with Legos, so you can finally have that "Batman captures Brad Marchand" adventure you always wanted.)

Archived