You keep asking for c&c, but you don't take any of our c&c. I have stopped giving any feedback because you have been told numerous times by numerous people (going back to your NBA thread) that the black/white and picture looks better than the opacity changes. Then you keep churning out opacity changes. So do you really want c&c or do you want praise? If you want more c&c, I would suggest listening to the c&c given to you.

award%20sig.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You keep asking for c&c, but you don't take any of our c&c. I have stopped giving any feedback because you have been told numerous times by numerous people (going back to your NBA thread) that the black/white and picture looks better than the opacity changes. Then you keep churning out opacity changes. So do you really want c&c or do you want praise? If you want more c&c, I would suggest listening to the c&c given to you.

I want c&c

And drake what do y mean they look different

nluY0f4.jpg

a5ooCru.jpg

Ku1MC5F.jpg

l1jkytP.jpg

The point of c&c is to get opinions from people and use those to make your work better. Everybody has said to just do black and white with the urban part as the rest of the logo because it looks a lot better, so quit asking for c&c if you won't take the advice.

Sorry if I sounded rude, but you should listen to the people more.

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

The point of c&c is to get opinions from people and use those to make your work better. Everybody has said to just do black and white with the urban part as the rest of the logo because it looks a lot better, so quit asking for c&c if you won't take the advice.

Sorry if I sounded rude, but you should listen to the people more.

What are you talking about. He's doing a 10000000000000000.00% better job than I would. (Don't get me wrong he should have done the NASCAR hall of fame for the Panthers) but other than that he's doing an awesome job

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Here is the Arizona cardinals

q6HQy2G.jpg

shouldn't it be red? besides that it's nice

I don't think it should. I like the white. Jordy, can you explain why you chose this picture? I'm not very familiar with Phoenix/Glendale, but this looks like a shot of suburbia with a mountain in the background.

award%20sig.png

I'm not familiar with America full stop but I chose this because I liked how it screamed Arizona but the bottom was urban so that's why I picked it (if that made sense)

If you're not familiar with America, then research rather than looking up the city and finding some random picture to use.

u3J7jjd.png

The building you select for Washington D.C. is...is that a warehouse? I understand there would be some irony in putting the Capitol building behind that logo, but I would try it. Do something that makes it recognizable as being D.C. I know you aren't American, but a simple google search will give you plenty of good options for any of these cities.

award%20sig.png

Archived