NCAA college uniforms

bbb

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is just so much going on in the Kansas uni. Like Falcoholik said, the striping is off. And its just as logo-happy as the Nevada concept. Perhaps toning back on the logos would be a good idea. Simple can be the best way to go sometimes.

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

Before I begin, you should know that I am a big KU fan. Yellow is not really even a school color for them except for its use in the Jayhawk logo. I would replace the yellow with white. You go very logo-happy (helmet, sleeves, pants), and what bothers me the most about that is that you use a partial logo every single time. If you use the head-only logo on the helmet and want to use a logo on the sleeve, use the full Jayhawk (their main logo). You put the partial logo on the pants; I don't think they need a logo, but if you really want one, maybe try the KU instead of another Jayhawk.

One other thing I noticed was that you have a thin yellow stripe on the front of the jersey, but then on the pants stripe it is behind the red. I hope that makes sense. It would work better to have the yellow (or white if you change it) to always be either in front or behind the red.

I do like how you use perspective to show the shoulder detail on the side view. Great job trying to be realistic instead of just dragging and dropping logos without thinking of perspective.

award%20sig.png

I feel like on the Oregon state black uniform, the jersey needs more orange due to the pants and helmet having very little white, while the jersey has more white than orange. Also I think if you made the numbers thicker and switched them from white with an orange outline to orange with a white outline, it would take this concept to the next level.

CottonBowl_zpsf43ff307.png

KU's update looks a lot better. I really like the helmet for KU, you found a way to put a logo on the helmet without the blue body blending into the blue helmet and got rid of the gray facemask. Good Job!

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

I feel like on the Oregon state black uniform, the jersey needs more orange due to the pants and helmet having very little white, while the jersey has more white than orange. Also I think if you made the numbers thicker and switched them from white with an orange outline to orange with a white outline, it would take this concept to the next level.

The orange numbers are awful in this, trust me

Much better. I'd swap the white and orange on the sleeves though.

neworegonstateblack_zps12223fc7.png

White OSU looks AMAZING.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Archived