NCAA college uniforms

bbb

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, also there are paint friendly templates that you can use. The pants stripe looks bad in my opinion. applying what they did withthe shoulders this season on their new stuff could correct that. For Oregon, I think putting puddles front and center would've been a more :radical" move.

Those wings don't look good on the pants since they don't really fit into that space. Ditch them and use the Oregon wordmark instead.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Very logo happy. The head doesn't work at all on the shoulders. And the way you have it, you have 6 of the exact same logo on a single uniform. I actually like the white helmet with a white yoke and blue body. That flows much better than I would've thought.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

The midfield logo looks good on oregon's field and Nevada looks much better with the "N" logo on the shoulder. Could you do the Kansas Jayhawks next?

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Kansas:

newkansasjayhawsuniform_zpsf2f20f61.png

Not going to say this looks bad...but with a little work this could actually turn into a decent set . I would definitely tone down the gold/yellow and make it more of an accent color or maybe a smaller outline

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Archived