2 new designs

Snowcap30

Hey Snow, good work on the Isles one, I like it. Looks real good. But is it just me, or does every Blues concept look like almost all the others, with only minor differences? Is this a testament to how good the Blues' look is already, or because there isn't much you can do with the name?
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

But is it just me, or does every Blues concept look like almost all the others, with only minor differences? Is this a testament to how good the Blues' look is already, or because there isn't much you can do with the name?

beats me. maybe theres just so much u can do with those colors?

untitled-1.png

The Isles looks great and the Blues looks good. Although the Blues looks a lot like mine...which you already confronted me about so no worries...

As for the lack of variation in Blues designs...

Not only is their current look so good, you kinda wanna stay traditional looking with them. I mean we have seen what happens when they try something extremely unique...'95-'98(?) Besides those basic designs like mine and snowcaps look nice.

I agree with snowcap and stl, the blues logo and color scheme are best served with a conservative jersey design. the logo is simple yet distinctive enough to work without a crazy design such as those slanted musical bar jerseys. sorry chaz but those were tacky as hell!

Hey dude what are you saying? I was a big fan of the red slanty-jerseys of 95-98. Don't be dissin them!! :angry:

Tell me you're kidding.

(Actually, the homes weren't so bad.  The roads with those red splotches?  ARRRRGH.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Actually those old ones weren't terrible, and they could work now.

-Uniform Experiment

--NHL Experiment

---St. Louis Blues (Alternates)

Folow those steps to see my revision of those old jerseys. Also to see my recolorization of the old trumpet logo. I know my colors are a little off on those jerseys. And while your there recheck out my other Blues designs by clicking on "St. Louis Blues (Multiple Designs)". They are the ones similar to SnowCaps. The yellow ones were a request of some Blues fans that didn't turn out so well.

If you respond to my jerseys you better have a response for SnowCap first. This is his thread...

Archived