An NFL unlike anything you've ever seen. (Chargers added)

WinTheDay8

At some point with a concept we all have to respect the ideas to some degree. Even if it visually doesn't appeal to you. Following the past of the team and making a concept that might make sense shouldn't always be the case. I love seeing things that would never actually happen but at least we get to see a very out of the box idea from someone.

On these boards I see plenty of concepts posted with barely any changes to some uniforms. Like, we don't need to see the Green Bay Packers jerseys without changes on different templates. I would much rather see a black Green Bay jersey breaking the barriers.

I'm interested in this series. Unlike anything I've ever seen? Please. Keep em like that.

This is, as you call it, a NFL like nothing you've ever seen before. ​If that is true, post other concepts. Don't just slack around and defend your work, do the other... 30 teams. You already did the browns, but why did that need a new thread?

tinysig.jpg

This is, as you call it, a NFL like nothing you've ever seen before. ​If that is true, post other concepts. Don't just slack around and defend your work, do the other... 30 teams. You already did the browns, but why did that need a new thread?

Relax. It's a concept series and I'm going to take my time with it so the results are good. I've been working on and refining that Broncos concept for over a month now, playing with the accents and trying to find an orange the would glow off a base the way Seattle's green glows off the navy.

The Browns uniform was posted in a separate thread because it falls outside the parameters of this series. That's what I actually think the Browns are going to look like.

skzKxgY.png

TheTitans have one of the most forgettable looks in the league, and I wanted to remedy that. I mean, in greek lore the Titans rivaled the gods! That deserves a more bold look. A dark, unsaturated purple becomes the primary, while the Columbia blue is retired and a bright teal takes its place.

The Titans Move to their secondary logo for a stronger brand, and while the design is simple, the colors won't let you forget it any time soon.

C&C welcome.

I dunno. Is that a dark purple?

So far both uni's are exactly the same idea. Both a really dark grey (or purple) with the numbers and a small accent is the colour similar to the teams original colour. However the numbers look out of place and if they are all gonna be the same then it's not that original. What would the away uni's look like for these?

I'm not a fan of the two-tone blue in the current Titans look either, but replacing everything with purple is too much...purple. Maybe try some white pants? I understand you're going for what the Seahawks are doing now, but it won't work for every team and every color scheme.

Overall not a bad design. I like the use of the three stars on the pants. As for recoloring the Titans... not a bad idea, but almost black purple would look awful on a green field. A darker navy would look better. Using cyan is in a similar vein to the brightened orange for you Broncos jersey, so good consistency I guess.

856aMNp.png

I've heard you all on your feedback, normal color schemes, not all mono, so that's what I did with San Diego. There will still be concepts in this series that shift fom traditional colors and utilize the mono, but I promise to mix it up a bit as well.

I think you can just slightly darken and saturate the blue and it will be fine. Just make it distinguishable from white.

Archived