NASCAR Designs to Kill the Time (Apple)

MrWonka

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely going to keep my eye on this one, Wonka. Amazing template and great first design. The big, swooping lines are definitely "NASCAR", so it seems like you're on the right track so far. I'd love to see some fictional brands too--have fun with it!

Just a couple small issues on the template. On the back of the car, with the angle the car is at we should see a little bit of the trunk lid. Right now we just see spoiler. If you don't see what I mean I can whip up a graphic in paint. Also, the numbers on the roof should be rotated 180 degrees.

Definitely going to keep my eye on this one, Wonka. Amazing template and great first design. The big, swooping lines are definitely "NASCAR", so it seems like you're on the right track so far. I'd love to see some fictional brands too--have fun with it!

Just a couple small issues on the template. On the back of the car, with the angle the car is at we should see a little bit of the trunk lid. Right now we just see spoiler. If you don't see what I mean I can whip up a graphic in paint. Also, the numbers on the roof should be rotated 180 degrees.

I just traced what I saw from this image.436580.jpg

I can say I didn't expect this much of a response. All great requests. I'll see what I can shake up tomorrow. No promises on which one is next.

As for Apple. I think a retro design would be awesome. If done correctly. Which, I hope I can pull off.

I'm normally a very traditional grounded designer so I might lean towards designs that do call for that basic look. Simplicity is beauty, right?

A D Bro Designs car would be kind of cool I guess, I mean, like....whatever.....

being a NASCAR fan myself. Now that's a way to advertise. Also guess who's making his racing debut at Fontana

Aw man, I was hoping you wouldn't bring it up.... oh well. I'm making my Nascar debut guys. In a MrWonka branded car actually. :upside:

A D Bro Designs car would be kind of cool I guess, I mean, like....whatever.....

being a NASCAR fan myself. Now that's a way to advertise. Also guess who's making his racing debut at Fontana

Aw man, I was hoping you wouldn't bring it up.... oh well. I'm making my Nascar debut guys. In a MrWonka branded car actually. :upside:
same track

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Some options:

- NASCAR

- Hooters

- Animal Planet

- Great Value

- The CIA

- Starbucks (Would win every race since it's literally so done the race)

- USPS

- SportsLogos.net

- Drake (yes, the rapper)

- United Nations

- World Clown Association (yes, this is a real thing)

I also agree that a DBro inspired NASCAR design would be awful. Just never even try. Never.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Well... You know... A Tim Hortons one would be cool :P and a new version of the old Blue AOL car Jeff Green drove and the Rainbow Goodwrench car Dale Earnhardt drove a long time ago, they were 2 of my favourites. A modernization of Bobby Labonte's Interstate Batteries car or Harvicks old Reese car would be sick. Man I could endlessly list them off haha. Nice template though.

Well... You know... A Tim Hortons one would be cool :P and a new version of the old Blue AOL car Jeff Green drove and the Rainbow Goodwrench car Dale Earnhardt drove a long time ago, they were 2 of my favourites. A modernization of Bobby Labonte's Interstate Batteries car or Harvicks old Reese car would be sick. Man I could endlessly list them off haha. Nice template though.

And I'm sure you wouldn't mind the tire covers being beavertails, the fuel being poutine, and the finishing wax being maple syrup :P

That's what- She

Archived