Miami Adidas Football Concept

jerrylawless3

Hello! I have worked on many concepts, but this is my first time posting. I completed the majority of this set back when Miami announced there switching from Nike to Adidas. This set includes white, green, orange, and smoke helmets, jerseys, and pants. Thanks to mr.nascar13 for the template, which i grabbed from the Paint Paradise 2.0 thread.

FIRST UP: The White Away Set

This uniform set resembles other Adidas two-stripe uniforms. When facing looking at the front, all the features on the left are orange and green on the right. This is inspired from the iconic U logo. These features include shoulder stripes, sleeve cuffs, pants stripes, glove details, and cleat details. The helmet stripe is two thick orange and green stripes separated by a thin white stripe, also inspired by the logo.

FMSmVUWm.png

As always, C&C is greatly is appreciated.

I think if the helmet stripe was orange/white/green (since its the center of the uniform), then it'd be good to go. That way it matches the spaced double stripe motif present throughout the rest of the uniform.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I think if the helmet stripe was orange/white/green (since its the center of the uniform), then it'd be good to go. That way it matches the spaced double stripe motif present throughout the rest of the uniform.

This is what the stripe looks like up close.

cY8zna2m.png

I see how the white is too thin, so I fixed it and am fixing to post an update.

NEXT UP: GREEN SET

For this set, I brought back Miami's black cleats. I wasn't sure what to do for the helmet stripe. Before posting, I had the stripe orange/green/white, but just before posting I changed it to match the contrasting shoulder and pant stripe. Let me know what you think!

wj1Lgyam.png

Hello! I have worked on many concepts, but this is my first time posting. I completed the majority of this set back when Miami announced there switching from Nike to Adidas. This set includes white, green, orange, and smoke helmets, jerseys, and pants. Thanks to mr.nascar13 for the template, which i grabbed from the Paint Paradise 2.0 thread.

FIRST UP: The White Away Set

This uniform set resembles other Adidas two-stripe uniforms. When facing looking at the front, all the features on the left are orange and green on the right. This is inspired from the iconic U logo. These features include shoulder stripes, sleeve cuffs, pants stripes, glove details, and cleat details. The helmet stripe is two thick orange and green stripes separated by a thin white stripe, also inspired by the logo.

FMSmVUWm.png

As always, C&C is greatly is appreciated.

This is very clever. Personally, I'll always be partial to the 1980s/ early 1990s Miami uniforms, but as far as the adidas look goes, this is a very slick and clean version of them.

Nice.

i like what you're doing here but I've always hated seeing the "U" logo on anything but a white background. Also I think it'd be cool to see the green uni be just like the white, with green and white just trading places

Archived