More blues

Roger Clemente

Ya no kidding, lotsa Blues stuff lately, after a while, like in a two-hour punk rawk show, everything looks and sounds the same.

But this one stands out pretty good. It ain't perfect, but it's real good. As always, top quality work from Roger Clemente.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Well I do love that jersey design, but I don't know if it works as well with the current colors. I think maybe what you could do though is drop the white stripes and make yellow the color of the thin stripes, like on the originals. Also, I think these need the special slanted numbers, the current ones don't work as well. That still would make a great alternate IMO Rog, great work!

Those slanted numbers were Bad IMO with a capital B. As much as I dislike it when the numbers overlap the trim, it's still better than the slanty numbers. Man, they made Gretzky wear some of the worst jerseys ever (the old Kings 3rd and those terrible Blues jerseys with the slanty numbers). Poor guy.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Good work!  There are two things I might tweak, but they're not that serious...

One, I wonder how it might look with dark blue shoulders.  Two, I wonder how it might look if the lower part of the crest overlapped onto the musical staff -- almost as if it would look like a note on a sheet of music.

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Archived