USBL--St. Paul Loons Posted (24/24)

dsaline97

I want to start off by saying bravo for putting out 24 great sets. Hands down one of the best baseball series I have seen on the boards. All of your logos have been superb and the jerseys are just as good. St. Paul is one of your best. The use of only blue and green in the primary turned out much better than I would have thought. The broken stripes are also a great addition and a nice twist. I especially love the blue alternate jersey. Overall the 4 expansion teams are great and you have done a fantastic job with this series.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

I made the loons, liberty, phantoms, privateers, masons, wind sox and suns on diamond dynasty if anyone wants to see. MLB the show doesn't have a lot of creation features so it was kinda difficult but fun overall, especially getting to play as the teams. Btw I know they all look really rough and I changed a few features. Hope you enjoy :)

IMG_0963.JPG

IMG_0964.JPG

IMG_0965.JPG

IMG_0966.JPG

IMG_0967.JPG

IMG_0968.JPG

IMG_0969.JPG

IMG_0970.JPG

IMG_0971.JPG

IMG_0972.JPG

IMG_0973.JPG

IMG_0974.JPG

IMG_0975.JPG

IMG_0976.JPG

IMG_0977.JPG

IMG_0978.JPG

IMG_0979.JPG

IMG_0980.JPG

IMG_0981.JPG

IMG_0982.JPG

IMG_0983.JPG

IMG_0984.JPG

IMG_0985.JPG

IMG_0986.JPG

9 hours ago, bmil47 said:

I made the loons, liberty, phantoms, privateers, masons, wind sox and suns on diamond dynasty if anyone wants to see. MLB the show doesn't have a lot of creation features so it was kinda difficult but fun overall, especially getting to play as the teams. Btw I know they all look really rough and I changed a few features. Hope you enjoy :)

Impressive! It's unfortunate the show doesn't know how to make a vested jersey come out right, that Suns alt is one of my favorites. Too bad the customization isn't on par with the NBA game. Thanks for sharing!

spacer.png

13 hours ago, nick_crenshaw82 said:

Would you be willing to let others to create alternate sports (non baseball) leagues in the same universe as your USBL?

No, I already have some of those plans myself. 

On 12/20/2016 at 8:45 AM, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

Nice work. I forgot about this thread for a while, so I had some catching up to do. Will there be a Detroit franchise?

I'd doubt it, I don't see Detroit as a market worth expanding to. It would have made more sense as an original franchise than an expansion candidate.

spacer.png

• 6 months later...
  • Atomic locked this topic

Archived