McCarthy's NHL

Sport

2 hours ago, CodeG said:

I just found these concepts, and they are amazing. Are you ever going to do the rest of the league?

Thank you! Yes I have most of the rest done, but I kind of got distracted with some other things that were going on in my life at the time. I will get back to posting these soon. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, McCarthy said:

Thank you! Yes I have most of the rest done, but I kind of got distracted with some other things that were going on in my life at the time. I will get back to posting these soon. 

By the way, I just went through this thread McCarthy.

I love your Blue Jackets concept! No-one ever uses the PRE-Edge alt as a basis for the team, and I really feel that jersey is highly underrated. You made a perfect white version, and part of me really wishes I could see those jersey on the ice. It's odd.... it's like you removed black from Colorado and shipped the colour to Lumbus. 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Went through this thread again and I was stunned... This might be the best NHL league wide concept series I've seen in my time here. Almost every one of these uniforms is, to use your phrase, a tape measure shot. Kudos. 

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

Archived