Chicago Blackhawks Alternate Jersey Concept

killa0039

Well this is my 1st concept...I always thought a Blackhawks jersey with a wordmark wouldn't be half bad so I decided to put my idea together on Photoshop. I used elements from the last four black jerseys the Hawks have worn in this design. The base is the '08-'09 alternate jersey with cream from the '09 Winter Classic jersey instead of white, I felt this looked better after toying with the colors a bit. The red and cream tomahawk "C" is from the '09-'11 alternate jersey and I decided to stick with just one like the '14 Stadium Series jersey, this way I could still incorporate the primary logo. The wordmark is done in the Blackhawks script font, I picked "Chicago" over "Blackhawks" because it seemed to be more visually appealing, it takes up a little more room in the front, plus it gives the jersey a bit of a hometown feel. Welcome any feedback!

hawks_proto.jpg

I would go with tomahawks on both shoulders. I'm not a fan of two different logos on the shoulders and the indianhead seems out of place.

+1

Besides that, its a great looking uniform. Better than either of the previously used alternates for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

I would go with tomahawks on both shoulders. I'm not a fan of two different logos on the shoulders and the indianhead seems out of place.

+1

Besides that, its a great looking uniform. Better than either of the previously used alternates for sure.

+2 However I think overall there's not much more you should do.

Archived