Canadian City Flag Soccer Uniforms

Supernova Concepts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I chose BMO for Toronto because they would most likely play at BMO field. And Air Canada's headquarters are located in Montreal, but if it bothers you guys, I can change it. And thanks for the feedback.

Makes sence

Cant wait untill Regina

I'll be doing Saskatoon next, but Regina will be coming up too.

icWg6UA.png

Dgj7fWT.png

Other than the fact that the jerseys have the same colors as the flag, I don't see much coloration between the designs and the flags.

What do you mean?

*correlation

I mean I would like to see some design aspects of the flags incorporated into the jerseys other than just the colors.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Wondered if you would consider doing one for Thunder Bay?

City Flag

flag.jpg

If it's any help here's the current soccer team (Thunder Bay Chill) with 'tbaytel' on the front

Thunder-Bay-Chill-Captain-Reason-to-Cele

Other companies could be considered including: Bombardier is a major employer locally with their light rail plant, and Robin's Donuts started here and has about a dozen and a half stores.

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

Wondered if you would consider doing one for Thunder Bay?

City Flag

flag.jpg

If it's any help here's the current soccer team (Thunder Bay Chill) with 'tbaytel' on the front

Thunder-Bay-Chill-Captain-Reason-to-Cele

Other companies could be considered including: Bombardier is a major employer locally with their light rail plant, and Robin's Donuts started here and has about a dozen and a half stores.

I could probably fit Thunder Bay in after my next one.

icWg6UA.png

Dgj7fWT.png

Edmonton

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-04%20at%205.23.0

As an Edmontonian, I have never been very fond of the city flag, which is basically the coat of arms on a blue version of the Canadian flag. The green you are using apparently comes from the "grassy mount" on which the shield's supporters are standing. This minor detail doesn't, in my view, merit use as a main colour. Other than blue, the main colours on the shield are purple and gold, either of which would (I think) would work better than green.

Whatever secondary colour is used, make sure there is sufficient contrast to be able to read the numbers. White or gold would be far better for this.

Based on the arms, Edmonton's "official" colours are purple and gold (not used by any of its major sports teams).

Use the rules of heraldry for more effective sports logos! i.e. keep it simple, use good contrast...

Edmonton

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-04%20at%205.23.0

As an Edmontonian, I have never been very fond of the city flag, which is basically the coat of arms on a blue version of the Canadian flag. The green you are using apparently comes from the "grassy mount" on which the shield's supporters are standing. This minor detail doesn't, in my view, merit use as a main colour. Other than blue, the main colours on the shield are purple and gold, either of which would (I think) would work better than green.

Whatever secondary colour is used, make sure there is sufficient contrast to be able to read the numbers. White or gold would be far better for this.

Based on the arms, Edmonton's "official" colours are purple and gold (not used by any of its major sports teams).

I never thought about using the gold, i'll make sure I update it before my next post

Coca-Cola wouldn't be Winnipeg's sponsor.

What would you suggest for their sponsor?

icWg6UA.png

Dgj7fWT.png

Archived